Just returned from an amazing week at the Windsong. If you love to snorkel this is the resort for you. With a very healthy reef just few steps away, you can see parrot fish, porcupine fish, turtles, stingrays, lobster, groupers, tangs, and much more. Every day we went out on the reef we saw something new.
We had an oceanfront suite that had all the amenities from a fully equipped kitchen to a washer/dryer. (Tip: Bring some non-perishable food to save money at the grocery store. Things are expensive.) All the staff are friendly and willing to help you in any way, from recommending things to do or places to go for dinner.
The only disadvantage to the hotel is that Jojo's Cafe is really a breakfast/lunch restaurant. So you do need to go out for dinner. We did not rent a car, but rather used Lige Taxi which was recommended by the hotel. Average round trip to dinner was $20 + tip. We also borrowed bikes from the hotel one day for trip into Grace Bay.
One tip not mentioned in any reviews that I read, if travelling to TCI in September and October be aware that some of the hotels (i.e. Beaches) and restaurants (i.e. Beach House & Magnolia) are closed during the low season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windsong Overview A repeat favorite for guests, Windsong is a refreshingly intimate, Caribbean beachfront resort located on Grace Bay and Providenciales’ best coral reef. The resort enjoys exclusive TCI membership in Preferred Boutique Hotels and is a Trip Advisor “Top 25 Caribbean Hotel.” Daily Continental breakfast, WIFI, non-motorized watercraft, bicycles, fitness center, underground parking, and chilled water and towels--both beachside and at the oceanfront pool--are complimentary. Relaxing spa treatments, romantic candlelight beach dinners, Jojo’s refreshing libations and menu selections, and scheduled entertainment delight Windsong guests. All accommodations offer kitchens or kitchenettes and laundry facilities. Selections include 250 sq. ft. -- 4,480 sq. ft. and range from standard rooms, to studios, to exquisite 1-4 bedroom oceanfront and penthouse suites up to 4,480 sq. ft. Additionally, Windsong offers a unique, private oceanfront villa with a trellised oceanfront terrace and private plunge pool. All Windsong Rooms Include:Non-smoking rooms with keyless entryMarble flooring & ensuite baths10’ Ceilings & custom cabinetryPillowtop beds with Hilden linensFrette towels & bathrobesBvlgari toiletriesFlat-Screen/LCD/HD/Cable TVDVD • I-pod docking station • Alarm clock Room-controlled air-conditioningIn-room safe ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Preferred Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Windsong Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windsong Hotel Providenciales
- Windsong Resort Providenciales
- Windsong Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales