Windsong Resort
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Alexandra Resort(Grace Bay)
View Hotel
The Somerset on Grace Bay(Providenciales)
Kokomo Botanical Resort(Providenciales)
Sibonne Beach Hotel(Providenciales)
1,650 results
All reviewsjojo's cafedrift spajerk nightsomewhere cafegrace baycoral reeffull kitchencontinental breakfastthe penthousegrocery storepaddle boardsbedroom ocean front suitesnorkel gearocean viewsliding glassparrot fishour honeymoon
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 April 2014

We scoured the reviews when planning our trip to Turks and Caicos and felt that the Windsong Resort was a safe bet. Upon arrival, we were pleased with the overall look and feel of the property - it is well maintained and landscaped. We found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. Jerome and Jerry stand out as being very personable, always wanting to help. They obviously take pride in the jobs that they do. The beach was beautiful, if not a bit narrow. While this surprised us a bit, it wasn't a negative, as there was plenty of room on the beach for everyone. The resort is boutique-style, so, much fewer guests to contend with, resulting in a low-key, relaxing stay. I've heard pro's and con's regarding the onsite restaurant, Jo-Jo's. I can say that we ate there several times and found the food to be delicious and the service to be quite good (try the grouper topped with shrimp in a buerre blanc - yum!). For our room, we had an efficiency, as there were only two of us and we don't need a lot of space. It was nicely appointed, clean and comfortable. We didn't have a view of the water, but we typically like to save money on this feature since we don't spend much time in the room anyway. That said, we got a peek at the suite that was adjacent to us. It looked very nice and had a beautiful balcony. The only "gotcha" I can share is with room cleaning. The policy is that sheets will be changed on the third day of your stay, unless you expressly ask for them to be changed sooner. I don't have a problem with this, as I believe in conservation as well... it's more just a heads up in case you need the sheets changed sooner and weren't aware of the policy. Overall, I would recommend Windsong to anyone considering a relaxing and low-key visit to Turks and Caicos. In fact, I'd like to plan another stay, this time maybe including my siblings and their families. Thanks Windsong for such a nice vacation!

2  Thank Jackie S
Reviewed 20 April 2014

My sister and I recently spent 5 nights at the Windsong. Jerry and Royalton made sure to spoil us on the beach and at JoJo's cafe. I have traveled extensively all over the world and this trip to Providenciales/Windsong is now my #1 spot in the world for relaxing and enjoying the natural beauty of the islands.

We think this resort is a true gem. The kayaks, paddle boat, and bikes at the resort added more fun and adventure to our stay.

We are already planning to head back to the Windsong as soon as possible. Thanks to all the wonderful people who kindly made our vacation FABULOUS!

Carrie & Whitney

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank carrielmain
WSGM, General Manager at Windsong Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Thank you for your kind review.

We are truly honored that Windsong is now considered your number one spot and we will work hard to keep it that way.

We are happy that your had fun with our complimentary kayaks, paddle boat, and bikes, and we look forward to you having another fun trip with us.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Me and my mom stayed at the windsong resort March-April. Before we went I was crazy excited because I saw all the other reviews. When we arrived there I felt like I was in paradise. Until I saw our room. It was the size of my bedroom. And it was 500$ a night. The only view we had was of the main building, which was boring. The beach was also pretty far away.
The first night we were there we had dinner at the hotel. I ordered nachos and my mom ordered coconut shrimp. My nachos were stail and my mom said the coconut shrimp was gross. Mohen the butler was our waitor though. Him and Jerome were amazing. They were helpful and sweet.
Through the week we had a great time. The guy who had the water sports, Jerry, was especially great. When I went to get food at the continental breakfast everyone was so nice to me.
My mom and I had a great week, because of the people there, and we got to spend that time together. I hope I will be able to go back to Turks and Caicos soon. The next time I go I'm hoping I will get to see Mohen and Jerome again. They were amazing.

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank Chrissymiloscia

Thank you for your review.

We are sorry that you didn't get to experience our oceanfront suites,and we hope that next time you will consider a suite with wrap around balconies instead of a studio.

For clarification, the Windsong Resort is located directed on the beach, and our property does face the beach.

We are sorry that your first meal was not up to par, and we will share your comments with the JoJo's team for review and action.

We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Our family of four with twins age 9 had THE best vacation ever.

Every person we dealt with was friendly and professional. Our butler(s) Jerome and Mohen were so kind and helpful, as well as oh so handsome ( ;) ) --they had super info and suggestions--they knew everything! Also, Mohen calmly rescued me from a little "transportation panic."

Our room was a junior suite--super clean, equipped with full kitchen, washer/dryer, and beautiful patio. Simply but prettily decorated--with the ocean to look at, what more could one want? Our kids were thrilled with the incredible view of beach and pool!

We just loved our Beach Experts, Jerry and Akeem--they did everything from bringing cold water, towels, cool yummy drinks (such as, that crazy rum punch!), making dinner suggestions, keeping eyes peeled on kids' needs, etc. (My son said Jerry was his best friend here!) Without fail they helped the kids get situated with snorkels, the kayak, whatever they wanted. They were always fun, cheerful, and charming! And may I say, our bar guys, Nick (great dimples!) and Royalton (loved the "Royalton Starburst") were splendid.

On the second day I taxied to Graceway Gourmet (I believe that's it) which was a very nice little grocery--they had a good selection of organics, nice fruits, a good deli, pretty much everything we wanted. We didn't go to the IGA. (The tiny hotel shop didn't have much except for some toiletries, sunscreen, a little candy...)

Restaurant service in general was on the slow side, but very friendly. We all liked the breakfasts at JoJos cafe. It was just fine with fruits, muffins, bagels, etc., and as other reviewers noted, you always can add on eggs, sausage, and so on. Actually I liked their lunches a lot. While this isn't a 5-star restaurant, it is pretty good. We often ate lunch at the umbrella tables on the dune overlooking the beach--so pretty.

We did take a walk up the beach to a few different places for some lunches and dinners. But there are lots of places to try. We especially liked Mango Reef. I do think at our next visit we will either rent mopeds or a car because it can get pricey needing taxi service.

There are quite a few beautiful resorts along the beach. It's fun to stroll along and check them out. (By the way, we checked out the Beaches property next to us--ugh--thanks, but it's SO not for us.)

We already can't wait to go back.... But let's keep this between us... I'd like Windsong to stay pristine, relaxing, and peaceful!

3  Thank Nancy W

Thank you for your kind and detailed review of your stay at Windsong Resort. We are happy that your family enjoyed our facilities and service , and that our staff especially our beach concierge and resort butlers helped you to create a magical vacation.

We will continue to work hard to provide excellent service and to keep the Windsong pristine, relaxing, and peaceful. It was our pleasure to be of service

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Upon arrival at the hotel we were greeted with a choice of fruit punch or rum punch. Next, we met our butler Mohen who was absolutely great He took us on a mini tour of the property then to our room. I needed fabric refresher and Off and he went to his station and brought me both from his personal belongings. Anything we needed he was willing to make it possible. Although our view was horrible, we spent most of our time outdoor so that didn't matter. The entire staff was warm and friendly and they tried to accommodate you to he best of their ability. JoJo's restaurant waiter Royalton was great.

Room Tip: Suites to the front gave an awesome view of the ocean and pool area.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your kind review. We are thrilled that you had a great weekend retreat, and that our Mohen your Butler and other staff were of great service.