We had a wonderful time in Provo and Windsong was very nice! I kind of wished we got a room with a view but we were not in room very much so it was ok. Next time! :) I looked at a lot of other reviews and agree, Jerry, the "beach nanny" was very helpful! He did all that he could to make your stay wonderful! He helped us get the paddle boat out for us and when he saw us coming to the beach, he ran and got us 2 bottled waters! He is so thoughtful! Everyone there was so nice, by the way! I loved sitting outside for breakfast by the Dunes area. It was so nice to look out at the beach and relax. Go to Salt Mill shopping center by bike, they are free! It is only a 15 min ride and there are a lot of nice shops, restaurants, and a grocery store too! We ate at Somewhere Cafe next door and Mango Beef which is a quick walk down the beach. We ate at Coco Bistro the last night there. (we took a cab).
The paddle boats and paddle boards were free and the snorkeling equipment was 5.00. I brought my own. The bed was sooooo comfortable! My daughter said she wanted one just like that one in our room! You pretty much melt in the bed! We stayed 3 nights and it was a perfect get away! The beach is beautiful and Windsong was great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windsong Overview A repeat favorite for guests, Windsong is a refreshingly intimate, Caribbean beachfront resort located on Grace Bay and Providenciales’ best coral reef. The resort enjoys exclusive TCI membership in Preferred Boutique Hotels and is a Trip Advisor “Top 25 Caribbean Hotel.” Daily Continental breakfast, WIFI, non-motorized watercraft, bicycles, fitness center, underground parking, and chilled water and towels--both beachside and at the oceanfront pool--are complimentary. Relaxing spa treatments, romantic candlelight beach dinners, Jojo’s refreshing libations and menu selections, and scheduled entertainment delight Windsong guests. All accommodations offer kitchens or kitchenettes and laundry facilities. Selections include 250 sq. ft. -- 4,480 sq. ft. and range from standard rooms, to studios, to exquisite 1-4 bedroom oceanfront and penthouse suites up to 4,480 sq. ft. Additionally, Windsong offers a unique, private oceanfront villa with a trellised oceanfront terrace and private plunge pool. All Windsong Rooms Include:Non-smoking rooms with keyless entryMarble flooring & ensuite baths10’ Ceilings & custom cabinetryPillowtop beds with Hilden linensFrette towels & bathrobesBvlgari toiletriesFlat-Screen/LCD/HD/Cable TVDVD • I-pod docking station • Alarm clock Room-controlled air-conditioningIn-room safe ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Preferred Hotels, Ebookers, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Windsong Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windsong Hotel Providenciales
- Windsong Resort Providenciales
- Windsong Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales