My family and I recently visited this property and stayed in their 2 Bedroom Villa with private pool just steps from the beach. It was one of the most amazing trips of my life and we had no problem getting comfortable very quickly. The Villa is beautiful and well equipped with a full kitchen, washer/dryer and really nice decor. The private pool is larger than it looks online and with a nice wood deck in front of it, it walks you right to the sand. The beach is in front of one of the nicest reefs I've ever seen. We snorkeled every day for 10 days around that reef.
Just imagine having a really nice 1 story home with all of the hotel amenities and conveniences. The staff was very nice and warm and just wanted to make our stay as wonderful as possible. They did! They assisted with every outing we did from diner plans and taxi service to booking the Island Vibes Tour excursion and horse back riding with Caicos Coral. I got to know Royalton, Dennis, Alicia, Mohen and many others. The hotel was clean and nicely landscaped. We had a security guard that waited outside on the patio each night watching our things until we came home.
There are places such as Some Where Cafe and Mango Reef that you can walk to in minutes from the Villa. The food at the hotel was very nice and there isn't a bad place to sit and look at the ocean. I could go on forever about the Villa, the Windsong in general and the island of Turks. Just as mellow as it gets with more places to eat that you can get to in one trip! Ligi (the guy to have drive you around) will also take you to a grocery store where it's expensive but relative to eating out every meal it's a smart stop to make as soon as you get to town.
In closing, we cannot wait to get back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windsong Overview A repeat favorite for guests, Windsong is a refreshingly intimate, Caribbean beachfront resort located on Grace Bay and Providenciales’ best coral reef. The resort enjoys exclusive TCI membership in Preferred Boutique Hotels and is a Trip Advisor “Top 25 Caribbean Hotel.” Daily Continental breakfast, WIFI, non-motorized watercraft, bicycles, fitness center, underground parking, and chilled water and towels--both beachside and at the oceanfront pool--are complimentary. Relaxing spa treatments, romantic candlelight beach dinners, Jojo’s refreshing libations and menu selections, and scheduled entertainment delight Windsong guests. All accommodations offer kitchens or kitchenettes and laundry facilities. Selections include 250 sq. ft. -- 4,480 sq. ft. and range from standard rooms, to studios, to exquisite 1-4 bedroom oceanfront and penthouse suites up to 4,480 sq. ft. Additionally, Windsong offers a unique, private oceanfront villa with a trellised oceanfront terrace and private plunge pool. All Windsong Rooms Include:Non-smoking rooms with keyless entryMarble flooring & ensuite baths10’ Ceilings & custom cabinetryPillowtop beds with Hilden linensFrette towels & bathrobesBvlgari toiletriesFlat-Screen/LCD/HD/Cable TVDVD • I-pod docking station • Alarm clock Room-controlled air-conditioningIn-room safe ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Windsong Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windsong Hotel Providenciales
- Windsong Resort Providenciales
- Windsong Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales