This was my first time diving in Turks & Caicos and I chose to stay at The Somerset Resort on Grace Bay. What a great choice.
The Resort is so beautiful and the people working there are very nice and friendly. I stayed in a lovely unit overlooking the infinity pool and gorgous torquoise waters of the ocean.I had never seen an ocean this color.
The conscierge at The Somerset was extremely helpful and organized all my dives for me with a company called Dive Provo.The company was so professional and made me feel so welcome as I was alone on this trip.
I had heard back in Germany that Turks& Caicos was a great place to go diving and now that I experienced it, I want to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 4.6 Acres of the world-famous Turks and Caicos beach, The Somerset on Grace Bay is an intimate luxury resort where couples and families alike enjoy treasured times together. The five-star resort features 53 one- to five-bedroom luxury villas ranging from 1,400 to 5,300 sq. Ft. Each with ample living, dining and entertaining spaces and gourmet kitchens equipped with Viking appliances. Two restaurants and bars, two freshwater pools, fitness center, full service spa with in-suite spa services, a range of activities on land and sea, complimentary Caicos Kids Club, and concierge services complement your family vacation, group getaway or romantic interlude. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, West Indies, Priceline, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Somerset on Grace Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Somerset On Grace Bay Hotel Providenciales
- Somerset On Grace Bay Providenciales
- Somerset Grace Bay
- Somerset On Grace Bay Hotel
- The Somerset On Grace Bay Turks And Caicos/Providenciales