My family and I found amazing airline deals last summer to Turks and Ciacos so had we had to take advantage. It was approximately $350.00 a person round trip from Phoenix, Arizona! When we arrived on the island we made it right through customs, hassle free. (With little kids this is a good thing!) Winston, an employee of The Somerset, picked my family up from the airport and drove us as close to the room as possible. The room was amazing! We stayed in a five bedroom penthouse, overlooking the ocean and the resort pool. If there weren’t so many great things to see and do on the island we would have never left the room.
Within 24 hours of checking in and getting settled we were greeted by Karen Whitt, the resort Manager. Karen was very hospitable and wanted to make sure everything was just as we hoped. Throughout our week and a half visit we saw Karen and/or her assistant, Scott Hagen, constantly walking the resort grounds making sure everything was perfect. They always smiled and said hello. Their service was impeccable.
During our stay in Turks and Caicos my family and I swam, went on a all day snorkeling tour, took the kids to Beaches Resort to play for a day, utilized the gym at The Somerset, went shopping in town, ate, etc. Everywhere we went we had excellent customer service. The resort gym was very nice and clean. It had a good amount of updated equipment, a TV, towels, and water. My family and I ate at each of the restaurants on the resort grounds; the Lunasea Pool Bar, O’Soleil, and ordered room services. The food was great each time. When we had dinner at O’Soleil there was a large island event going on and the service and food was still great.
My family had a wonderful time on our trip to Turks and Caicos. We are looking forward to going back because of the easiness of our last visit. We are so glad we found such a great island, with such a great resort, and even better people!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 4.6 Acres of the world-famous Turks and Caicos beach, The Somerset on Grace Bay is an intimate luxury resort where couples and families alike enjoy treasured times together. The five-star resort features 53 one- to five-bedroom luxury villas ranging from 1,400 to 5,300 sq. Ft. Each with ample living, dining and entertaining spaces and gourmet kitchens equipped with Viking appliances. Two restaurants and bars, two freshwater pools, fitness center, full service spa with in-suite spa services, a range of activities on land and sea, complimentary Caicos Kids Club, and concierge services complement your family vacation, group getaway or romantic interlude. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with West Indies, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Somerset on Grace Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Somerset On Grace Bay Hotel Providenciales
- Somerset On Grace Bay Providenciales
- Somerset Grace Bay
- Somerset On Grace Bay Hotel
- The Somerset On Grace Bay Turks And Caicos/Providenciales