“Great Diving”
Review of Big Blue Unlimited

Big Blue Unlimited
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: 'FIRST IN, LAST OUT' is part of our motto for maximizing the guest experience. Specializing in small group and private eco-adventures our intimate and educational programs include scuba diving, kayaking, stand-up paddle-boarding, kite-boarding, snorkeling, biking and cultural eco-tours that span the entire breadth of the Turks and Caicos archipelago. The Ocean is our inspiration, exploring is our passion and innovation is our trademark. Since 1997 Big Blue Unlimited has continued to set the standards in adventure across the Turks & Caicos Islands and has never wavered from its core philosophy that 'less is more'.
Los Angeles CA
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great Diving”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Dave is an excellent dive master. LIzzie, Amanda, and Brent made for great, safe diving in a wonderful part of the world.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Wideglidewanted

chicago
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“another great vacation!”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

We have been diving with Big Blue for over 10 years now. They are the best! Did three 2-tank dives. Nice and small groups go out. Very personable. I missed diving with Lynn, but Dave, Brent, Lizzie and Tom were great! Keep up the great job and I hope to make it down in February one year.

1 Thank joe_patrick
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Mangroves Up Close and Personal”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We did the Stand Up Paddleboard Tour and it was excellent. It turned out that our tour was a private one. Ray our guide, made our excursion fun and educational. It was a little challenging at first, but Ray was there with guidance every step of the way. We were able to see the mangroves and the wildlife up close. I am glad we did it! Thanks Big Blue for a great experience and good memories!

New York
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“I like my dive companies safe, skilled, and enthusiastic”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I am a new diver. Just 8 open dives under my belt. When I go diving, I like to feel supremely confident that the guides know what they are doing, do not push beyond my comfort zone (but are encouraging as I become more emboldened and curious), and are mindful of safety. I took a refresher course (an hour or so) because it had been almost a year since my last dive. Tom was patient, reinforcing, and very knowledgeable. Once we got onto the boat and involved with the dives, both Tom and Ben knew the flora and fauna well. We saw Caribbean reef sharks, nurse sharks, a sea turtle, and octopus. The visibility was 100+ feet and the water was 81F. The wall is spectacular. I highly recommend these guys ... I would definitely dive with them again.

McKinney, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Discover scuba diving tour”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Highlight of an absolutely amazing family vacation. If you've ever wanted to try scuba, go with big blue. We went with a little excitement and a little fear. I actually didn't think I would be able to do it but our crew went a million times out of their way to help me get comfortable. Dave- you were the man!!! I think you actually performed a miracle with me out there. In my dreams, I'm still diving under the pristine waters of the islands. Thank you for being the best coach. This an experience our 22 and 20 year old children will forever cherish as will my husband and I.