My fiancee and I had a great time in Turks & Caicos. We are glad with booked and stayed at Aquamarine. The owners were very nice, responsive, and accommodating. Especially in helping us feel better knowing that we could book another night with no worries, since our flight was cancelled due to Snowstorm Nemo.
Aquamarine is a really great deal for the $$. Considering that other hotels, like the Ganservoort (which is within walking distance), start at $750.00 per night. And no, that's NOT an all inclusive.
Aquamarine has snorkel and other water activity equipment on site too!
Make sure to store you food in the fridge. Leave nothing that ants can get into on the table or kitchen counters. I learned that the hard way. Refrigerate everything.
Definitely get a car rental if you stay here however. Because even though there are some restaurants and activity booking centers within walking distance, you still want to get to the downtown area for shopping, and other restaurants. Do further note that there is a really good snorkeling spot right in front of Aquamarine. Was surprised to learn that there were more fish and turtles there than the scuba tour guide we choose for a later date.
And check out the drink specials from 5-7pm at Pelican Bay. The best deals, in my opinion. $5 special drinks vs. $15 for 6 pack of bud light at supermarket. Also check out some Indian food place not too far from the Irish pub. Its down the street next to the Thai spot. Owner and food was good at the Indian place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aquamarine Beach Houses offers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 8 br unit combination for you to choose from. Situated on world-famous Grace Bay Beach, join the Aquamarine Beach House family and experience 300+ feet of truly sandy beach (roped in swim zone) with excellent snorkeling right outside your door. Free amenities to include in-ground salt water pool with loungers, pro-tennis court, volley ball area, double seated sea kayaks, snorkel attire, beach toys, sandy beach, cabanas and beach chairs provided. All units are tastefully decorated with comfy furniture for you to relax, full size kitchens & propane BBQ grills ready for your self-catering needs. Free high speed internet, large selection of cable channels, personal local mobile phone.... SECURITY to include monitored high tech surveillance cameras, security patrol cars & on property security personnel. Owner representatives reside on property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Aquamarine Beach Houses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquamarine Beach Houses Hotel Providenciales
- Aquamarine Beach Hotel
- Aquamarine Beach Houses Turks And Caicos/Providenciales