We were at Aquamarine from Nov 30th until Dec 8th on the first floor of the Sunrise. The previous reviews are spot-on. When we return to Provo, we will be staying at Aquamarine. Paula is a fantastic host and she is always available to you if needed. You see her whipping around the complex ensuring that everything is in tip-top shape. The rooms are immaculate. The bed linens are changed every day, including the comforter. She provides a small cooler which works great when taking your beer or soda down to the beach, which is right at your back door. She also provides a water dispenser machine that gives you cold purified water. You have everything available in the room to make your own meals, if wanted. The WIFI in the room worked great. The reception in the TV room is the best, but it still worked in the kitchen and bedroom. We did not try outside in the little patio area. Now, if you are looking for luxurious and pampering, then this may not be for you. If you like crowds and the hustle and bustle, then is may not be for you. But, if you are looking for a place that is extremely clean, very friendly, great location, quiet and peaceful to re-energize yourself from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, then this is the place to be. The pool is great and is perfect when you want a change of pace from the ocean. Aquamarine is located, in our opinion, in the perfect location on Grace Bay. It sits on the west end of the beach after the Gansevoort Resort which is one of the last big resorts on Grace Bay. The Beach House is east of Gansevoort. To the east of Aquamarine is the Bight city park which is nice. This is where the locals come to on the weekends (usually Sunday) for their outing to the beach. Heading west from Aquamarine, you can actually walk the beach to Turtle Cove (or the tip of it where the boats go into Turtle Cove). Now, this is a pretty good beach walk, but it is so quiet that we usually had the beach to ourselves. Going east, you walk past all of the other big resorts, including Beaches. Getting to Aquamarine is very easy also. If you pass the IGA Supermarket you have gone too far (which will be on the right hand side of the highway, we did not notice the Prather road sign and we actually did pass it). Where the IGA Supermarket is, there is a round-about, just take the round-a-about and go back and at the very first street on the right is Prather Road (there will be actually a sign for it and there is a right hand turn lane for it). Once you are on Prather road, you take it until you get to an intersection at the bottom of the hill. If you make a right, that will take you to Bight City Park and then to the other Grace Bay resorts, if you stay on the road, this will take you to Turtle Cove. Aquamarine is located on the right, right at that intersection. It is marked with a 4 and an 8. You want to make a right into where the 4 is located. To get to most of the restaurants around Provo does not take long from here. Caicos Bakery which is located down by the Seven Stars resort is only about 10 minutes away. This was our breakfast every other day. Fantastic pastries and bread. The following are the restaurants that we visited: Pizza Pizza, CrackPot Kitchen, Caicos Café, Lunch at Mango's Reef, Tiki Hut, Fish Fry at Bight City Park on Thursday night, Magnolias for Sunset drinks, Bella Luna, Bay Bistro. For a no pretense dinner and good value, Tiki Hut was great. And close by. Reviews for these restaurants will be under their respective names in TripAdvisor. We did no snorkeling or boat trips on this vacation due to getting over various physical issues. But, from what everyone was saying, the snorkeling in front of Aquamarine is great and you can actually go east toward Turtle Cove and the snorkeling there is supposed to be great also. So, you really do not need to go anywhere else for your snorkeling, you have it all right at Aquamarine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aquamarine Beach Houses offers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 8 br unit combination for you to choose from. Situated on world-famous Grace Bay Beach, join the Aquamarine Beach House family and experience 300+ feet of truly sandy beach (roped in swim zone) with excellent snorkeling right outside your door. Free amenities to include in-ground salt water pool with loungers, pro-tennis court, volley ball area, double seated sea kayaks, snorkel attire, beach toys, sandy beach, cabanas and beach chairs provided. All units are tastefully decorated with comfy furniture for you to relax, full size kitchens & propane BBQ grills ready for your self-catering needs. Free high speed internet, large selection of cable channels, personal local mobile phone.... SECURITY to include monitored high tech surveillance cameras, security patrol cars & on property security personnel. Owner representatives reside on property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers and Expedia so you can book your Aquamarine Beach Houses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquamarine Beach Houses Hotel Providenciales
- Aquamarine Beach Hotel
- Aquamarine Beach Houses Turks And Caicos/Providenciales