We visited the Aquamarine Beach Houses Jan 14-19, renting the SandDune beach level unit. It was the ideal relaxation spot for our 4 generation family (8 of us from ages 1 to 85). The unit was well maintained and kept in great shape with daily cleaning. Paula (owner/manager) was the perfect hostess. She was very welcoming and put us right at ease after we arrived from our long travel. The beach houses are well stocked with all of the little items that are so handy (beach gear, kitchen items, coffee, baby equipment, etc) Snorkeling and lazing on the beach were our top activities and there is no better place for that. We loved the fact that even in January the water is a nice temperature. It was almost always sunny with highs in the low 80s every day. A few of us took advantage of the horseback riding (along the beach) available practically next door. On the other side is a park where they have local food and music every Thursday night. We also appreciated being very close (5 minute drive) to Turtle Cove, with some good restaurants and boat excursions. "Downtown" Grace Bay was only a little further in the opposite direction. The IGA grocery store is also close, but since it is uphill and across the relatively busy Leeward highway, it was nice to be able to drive there in 5 minutes. We also give great kudos to the gardener who keeps the grounds nicely landscaped and meticulous, and even chopped down some fresh coconuts for us. The cleaning staff is all very friendly, and everything about the place shows attention to detail. In fact, we found everyone on the island to be very friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aquamarine Beach Houses offers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 8 br unit combination for you to choose from. Situated on world-famous Grace Bay Beach, join the Aquamarine Beach House family and experience 300+ feet of truly sandy beach (roped in swim zone) with excellent snorkeling right outside your door. Free amenities to include in-ground salt water pool with loungers, pro-tennis court, volley ball area, double seated sea kayaks, snorkel attire, beach toys, sandy beach, cabanas and beach chairs provided. All units are tastefully decorated with comfy furniture for you to relax, full size kitchens & propane BBQ grills ready for your self-catering needs. Free high speed internet, large selection of cable channels, personal local mobile phone.... SECURITY to include monitored high tech surveillance cameras, security patrol cars & on property security personnel. Owner representatives reside on property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Aquamarine Beach Houses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquamarine Beach Houses Hotel Providenciales
- Aquamarine Beach Hotel
- Aquamarine Beach Houses Turks And Caicos/Providenciales