We visited Provo and stayed at Aquamarine Feb 8-15, 2014. We had a group of 12 and occupied a 5BD unit and a 1BD unit. I cannot wait to go back! The houses on the property are adorable; the grounds are well-kept; the pool always clean; the equipment advertised as available for guest use on the website was indeed available and clean (snorkeling gear, two-seat kayaks, etc). The beds are comfortable, the rooms are clean and house keeping was kind as could be. The owners go above and beyond to assist in making arrival/departure as easy as possible.
We happened to be there during a 24+ hour power loss on the island, and the owners were extremely accommodating in providing a cooler for our goods from the fridge (as we had bought many groceries for breakfasts/lunches), flashlights and batteries and updates as received from the power company. It is comforting to know, even in this sort of event, the management takes care of the situation and their guests as best as possible.
The beach in front of the property is calm and quiet and the snorkeling is great. The Thursday night Fish Fry is next door in the national park which makes for an easy walk to a fun dinner! We rented a catamaran for the group for half a day and the company was able to pick us up in front of the national park which was extremely convenient to just walk over rather than going to a marina. This stretch of the Bight area was absolutely wonderful and considering the location and the quality/value of Aquamarine, I hope to be back here soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aquamarine Beach Houses offers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 8 br unit combination for you to choose from. Situated on world-famous Grace Bay Beach, join the Aquamarine Beach House family and experience 300+ feet of truly sandy beach (roped in swim zone) with excellent snorkeling right outside your door. Free amenities to include in-ground salt water pool with loungers, pro-tennis court, volley ball area, double seated sea kayaks, snorkel attire, beach toys, sandy beach, cabanas and beach chairs provided. All units are tastefully decorated with comfy furniture for you to relax, full size kitchens & propane BBQ grills ready for your self-catering needs. Free high speed internet, large selection of cable channels, personal local mobile phone.... SECURITY to include monitored high tech surveillance cameras, security patrol cars & on property security personnel. Owner representatives reside on property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Aquamarine Beach Houses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquamarine Beach Houses Hotel Providenciales
- Aquamarine Beach Hotel
- Aquamarine Beach Houses Turks And Caicos/Providenciales