We have recently returned from a 1 week stay at Aquamarine Beach Houses. We stayed in the Sanddune balcony unit, which was 4BR and 2baths. We have visited Turks and Caicos a number of times; the destination is exquisite, and we can now add exquisite to the Sanddune Balcony unit at Aquamarine. Owner Paula was there to greet us and give a full orientation of the house and island. The Sanddune is definitely the best stocked unit we have ever encountered. All we had to do was add groceries and liquor. There were 5 in our group; we all love to cook, and the kitchen facility met all of our needs. The unit sleeps 8 and there are more than enough glasses, dishes and cutlery for 8 people. Aside from the kitchen, there are plenty of bath and beach towels, beach chairs and cabanas, snorkelling, volleyball and tennis equipment, local cell phone and more. There is a washing machine available and the sea breezes dry your clothes quickly on the clotheslines provided. Paula is a fountain of knowledge about the island and is always available to discuss any questions you might have. Husband John even provided us with a substantial meal of red snapper caught by himself on his boat. The house was spotless, and the housekeeping staff very friendly, helpful and professional. The beach in front of the house was just beautiful, it is wider than many areas along Grace Bay, and most of the time we had it to ourselves. Having spent the previous week at Beaches Resort for a destination wedding, we all appreciated the privacy offered by Aquamarine. I read the post from the family who experienced the break-in last month. Paula and John have now installed a state of the art security system complete with cameras, motion detectors, and security guards. The units are very safe and secure. Aquamarine is close to Turtle Cove, but a vehicle is an asset should you wish to venture into town or travel to the grocery store. We had such a fantastic time, and would highly recommend Aquamarine Beach Houses as THE place to stay on Providencialies. We look forward to visiting again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aquamarine Beach Houses offers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 8 br unit combination for you to choose from. Situated on world-famous Grace Bay Beach, join the Aquamarine Beach House family and experience 300+ feet of truly sandy beach (roped in swim zone) with excellent snorkeling right outside your door. Free amenities to include in-ground salt water pool with loungers, pro-tennis court, volley ball area, double seated sea kayaks, snorkel attire, beach toys, sandy beach, cabanas and beach chairs provided. All units are tastefully decorated with comfy furniture for you to relax, full size kitchens & propane BBQ grills ready for your self-catering needs. Free high speed internet, large selection of cable channels, personal local mobile phone.... SECURITY to include monitored high tech surveillance cameras, security patrol cars & on property security personnel. Owner representatives reside on property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Aquamarine Beach Houses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquamarine Beach Houses Hotel Providenciales
- Aquamarine Beach Hotel
- Aquamarine Beach Houses Turks And Caicos/Providenciales