This review has been a long time in coming. This was the first trip to T &C for both me and my husband and loved every minute of it. We loved our little apartment at AquaMarine, and yes, everything everyone has said about the property and about Paula and John are absolutely accurate. I forget which beach house we rented, but it was a ground floor and nicely comfy. We used the kitchen just for breakfast, and it had everything we needed. Paula and John are wonderful hosts and always available to answer questions but never intrusive. From what I have seen, it is probably one of the best deals on the island. It is private and clean and surrounded by the most beautiful beach scenes. We saw the most amazing sunsets (although sunsets are always amazing). Aquamarie is easily accessible to the other hotels on the beach if you want to try out some island cooking and is also very easily accessible Regent Village where there are lots of shops and food. However, keep in mind that everything is very close to Aquamarine, so renting a car might be a waste of money if you are fit enough to do a half hour ride or so. We used our bicycles to go to eh IGA, to explore during the day, and to go to the Regents village. We walked to nearby restaurants at night as it is very dark with no streetlights, which might make riding very dangerous. Our favorite restaurant was the Tiki Hut – really good food and reasonably priced. One more thing: if you plan on diving, (which my hubbie says is the best diving he has ever done), make sure you book in advance. You will love Aquamarine and the island. It is a quiet island and a quiet condo complex, but if you have good company, it is all you need. Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aquamarine Beach Houses offers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 8 br unit combination for you to choose from. Situated on world-famous Grace Bay Beach, join the Aquamarine Beach House family and experience 300+ feet of truly sandy beach (roped in swim zone) with excellent snorkeling right outside your door. Free amenities to include in-ground salt water pool with loungers, pro-tennis court, volley ball area, double seated sea kayaks, snorkel attire, beach toys, sandy beach, cabanas and beach chairs provided. All units are tastefully decorated with comfy furniture for you to relax, full size kitchens & propane BBQ grills ready for your self-catering needs. Free high speed internet, large selection of cable channels, personal local mobile phone.... SECURITY to include monitored high tech surveillance cameras, security patrol cars & on property security personnel. Owner representatives reside on property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Aquamarine Beach Houses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquamarine Beach Houses Hotel Providenciales
- Aquamarine Beach Hotel
- Aquamarine Beach Houses Turks And Caicos/Providenciales