We decided to take our family and 2 friends to the beach the week before Christmas. We were not sure where to go but we decided on Turks and Caicos. We had been there 9 years earlier and wanted to see how the island had changed. We looked long and hard for the best hotel location and price and ended up at the Tuscany. What a great place. The location is near the end of the hotels on Grace Bay so very quiet and relaxing. The 3 bedroom villa overlooked the beautiful turquoise water with a wonderful large screened in porch. We spent most of our time in the villa on this porch looking out over the water. The service was second to none. From the moment we checked in to the time we left, we were made to feel like family. Our host Shawnamae was excellent and took care of all of our requests happily and promptly. We will definitely go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privacy, luxury and intimacy are excellent words to describe The Tuscany - a luxury boutique resort offering 30 luxury suites. Located on Grace Bay Beach The Tuscany features an Italian inspired courtyard and European style swimming pool, a lighted tennis court, and a fully equipped gym. All suites are oceanfront, with an open concept living area and bedrooms feature an en-suite bath. Both living area and master suites feature panoramic ocean views and floor-to-ceiling windows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Tuscany reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Tuscany Hotel Providenciales
- Tuscany Hotel Providenciales
- Tuscany Resort Providenciales
- The Tuscany Turks And Caicos/Providenciales