This was our first of many visits to The Tuscany. We were looking for a peaceful, relaxing vacation in a beautiful place where we could enjoy some quality time with our family and The Tuscany beat every expectation we had. The hotel was beautiful, the staff so acommodating and the beach was the most spectacular we have ever seen. While the hotel was on a quieter end of the beach, it was within very close walking distance to many other hotels which made grabbing lunch and drinks very easy. We didn't miss having a bar or restaurant onsite and actually found that we enjoyed the peacefulness that not having this amenity provided. Although we traveled at a busy time of year for the hotel, we had more than enough room at the pool or on the beach - never once even having to worry about getting a beach chair. We've stayed at other places were people have to reserve chairs early in the morning and you never have to worry about this at The Tuscany - we loved this aspect of it!
The Tuscany provided a completely relaxing vacation in a beautiful setting - even with having two small children in tow! It is such a special place and one that we look forward to coming back to year after year. The staff make it so special. Before we even arrived, we had dinner reservations and spa appointments booked for us. The icing on the cake was when my daughter left her carry on bag in the room (which we realized after we had gotten to the airport). Shawnemae realized this, called us and then DROVE the bag to the airport so we would have it for the return flight! I can't imagine anyone else at any other hotel doing this for us.
The Tuscany is truly a special place and fits any type of vacation you want to have - for couples, friends or for families. They will help you book any activities you want so you are not missing out by not staying at a bigger hotel with the amenities and activities onsite. The rooms are so beautiful and spacious and ours included anything we needed - including a blender for making frozen drinks to take to the beach! We can't rave enough about the beauty of the hotel and the beach as well as the friendliness of the staff.
Thank you for making our stay so special!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privacy, luxury and intimacy are excellent words to describe The Tuscany - a luxury boutique resort offering 30 luxury suites. Located on Grace Bay Beach The Tuscany features an Italian inspired courtyard and European style swimming pool, a lighted tennis court, and a fully equipped gym. All suites are oceanfront, with an open concept living area and bedrooms feature an en-suite bath. Both living area and master suites feature panoramic ocean views and floor-to-ceiling windows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Tuscany reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Tuscany Hotel Providenciales
- Tuscany Hotel Providenciales
- Tuscany Resort Providenciales
- The Tuscany Turks And Caicos/Providenciales