We vacationed with our two boys, ages 4 and 6, as well as my husband's parents and I must say that this was the perfect place for our extended family to spend a week together. The Tuscany was the ideal place for a quiet, relaxing holiday. We spent much of our time either on the beach, swimming in the gorgeous ocean, which was right outside our door, or reading by the pool. The Tuscany has an understated elegance, with Travertene marble floors, stainless steel appliances, washer and dryer in the unit and a bathroom off each of the three bedrooms.
This is not the place to go with your family if you are looking for waterslides, an organized kid's program, kareoke contests, etc. etc. It really is a place where you can unwind and spend some low-key quality time together. There are lots of activities to do outside the resort; scuba-diving, boat cruises, Provo pony rides on the beach, and the semi-submarine ride, which was a great excursion especially if you want to see the sea life but don't scuba or snorkel- we saw spotted eagle rays, blowfish, but take a gravol if you're prone to sea sickness!
Although there is no restaurant on-site, the Ocean Club next door is a 1 minute walk to have lunch or dinner. We also had dinner at Magnolia Restaurant in Turtle Cove, which was excellent (famous for their seared tuna and great view looking down at Turtle Cove marina). Also, "Da Conch Shack" is a "must do" for lunch or dinner. It's true, authenic casual island dining right at the beach - great food. We also shopped at the IGA and had a number of meals in. There is a big bar-b-que on the ground floor for anyone to use.
We found the staff to be very pleasant and helpful at the Tuscany. They were quick to address our needs (the showerhead holder broke and they fixed it very quickly) and to recommend restaurants and outings. They also had a lending library for books and movies.
The Tuscany is a place that will stay with us for a long time. I know I sound like a travel brochure, but there is nothing like sitting on the porch in the evening, drink in hand, watching the beautiful sunset and giving that great sigh of contentment. We'll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privacy, luxury and intimacy are excellent words to describe The Tuscany - a luxury boutique resort offering 30 luxury suites. Located on Grace Bay Beach The Tuscany features an Italian inspired courtyard and European style swimming pool, two lighted tennis courts, complimentary wifi and complimentary bikes, and a fully equipped gym. All suites are oceanfront, with an open concept dining and living area, fully equipped kitchens with state of the art stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, travertine marble flooring. Master bedrooms with king bed overlook Grace Bay; the other two bedrooms, a queen and a set of twins, have ensuite bathrooms. Suites can be "locked off". Screened in patio, accessible by the master bedroom and/or the living room. Both living area and master suites feature panoramic ocean views and floor-to-ceiling windows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Tuscany reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Tuscany Hotel Providenciales
- Tuscany Hotel Providenciales
- Tuscany Resort Providenciales
- The Tuscany Turks And Caicos/Providenciales