NWP was a very nice resort on the North West Point of the island. They had the best most affordable deal on the island. We got a complimentary rental car with our 4 night stay:) The service was o.k. Dwight was very helpful whenever we needed anything.
Our room was clean and very spacious with a full kitchen(which came in handy because of the distance to Grace Bay). We slept like babies every night with the sound of the ocean being the only noise we heard. We picked up some food, snacks and beer for our room at the IGA Store. We enjoyed late night TurkHead(local brew) on our balcony while playing some cards.
NWP's location is not ideal unless you only plan on leaving the resort once or twice. You absolutely need a rental car if you plan on going out to dinner every night. We drove into town twice a day and it wasted an hour of our day. If you go out to dinner, the drive home is not very comfortable. There are not alot of lights on the road so make sure you drive very slow. Going down the dirt road at night makes you feel like you are entering a horror movie(If you see Jason with a ski mask just step on it:) NWP's pool area was very clean and nice(pool was spotless).
Other then the location and the driving distance to Grace Bay we actually truly liked the resort. It's a great resort for peace and quiet. There beach is also very quiet and secluded. However, the water is not as clean and clear as it is on the other side of the island(Grace Bay Beach). Every morning a tractor skims the beach to clear off the seaweed(at exactly 7 every morning).
Next time we will definitely stay on Grace Bay, but for those who like seclusion and enjoy cooking their own meals on a tropical island(NWP is 100% for you).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Northwest Point Resort is located on 16 miles of white sand beach on the northwest marine park on the main island of Provo in Turks and Caicos. The resort is private, affordable and offers guests a relaxing vacation. With an oversized heated pool and jacuzzi tub the resort is ocean front. Condo's are fully furnished suites. Kitchen amenities include fridge, stove, washer dryer, dishwasher, King, Queen and single beds. Condos have multiple bathrooms and all of them have balconies with spectacular views of the ocean. The Caribbean inspired suites are spacious, clean and tastefully decorated. Linens are included and any offsite activities can be organized by our staff at the request of our guests. Enjoy strolling our private beach or relaxing on lounge chairs pool side. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Northwest Point Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Northwest Point Hotel Providenciales
- Northwest Point Providenciales
- Northwest Point Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales