Review Highlights
Great yoga studio

We did both the main studio and the beach enclave location. We went for 4 classes and had the same... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
TinaK-Princeton
Princeton, New Jersey
Cant miss yoga even when on vacation

Went to tale a class whole on vacation and loved the studio. Felt at home and had a great class and... read more

Reviewed 6 November 2018
KAREN B

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Providenciales
from US$250.00
from US$90.00
from US$110.88
from US$128.00
More Info
All reviews amazing experience grace bay classes props instructor vacation paradise kayaking provo island beach sand
Reviewed 7 January 2017

They have recently opened a small restaurant associated with the Yoga Studio just next door. It is geared to Vegetarians and Vegans and while I am neither I do enjoy a healthy meal. They offer gluten-free items and their menu is small. I had the lunch combo of veggie soup with spinach salad. It was delicious. Trip Advisor needs to put this in their restaurant category so Vegetarians and Vegans know of the option. Carnivores will also like it.

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

The vibe is great! So is the instructor/owner. I can't recall her name, but she was fantastic. After two days of biking around the island I really needed a restorative class, and I was not disappointed. I highly recommend this studio.

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed 29 August 2016

Lets get this straight as you will see with all my reviews, im all about food and travel. But at some point it gets to you, and when you need to get back in shape or even a discipline, this is the place to go.

I had never done yoga in my life, and reached out to the team telling them that this was new to me. Each and every instructor I have, still to this day, keep an eye on me and ensure that I get the best from each class and do things right.

Located in the heart of Grace Bay and so accessible (huge parking lot in the back), their schedule is accommodating to all (morning, mid and evening) Im yet to go to a class where is empty and you feel all eyes are on you, and never had I not had a place.

All equipment is provided, along with a small retail area along with refreshments.

Laura & Lindsay (sisters) along with David are a blessing.

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed 1 July 2016

This is really Jed's sister Lisa. We had private classes at our rental house and they were wonderful. A great way to start the day. We had people of different ages and levels and Laura was very accommodating and provided a class to cater to each of us. We would highly recommend to anyone on vacation!

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed 25 June 2016

If you are interested in yoga or Qigong then this is the place on island to try. A small but very zen studio awaits you, mats, blocks, towels and blankets are all provided inclusive of fees. Whether you are visiting for a week or longer and wish to do some early morning exercise give the Retreat a go. You won't regret it

Date of experience: May 2016