“World Class Yoga Studio in Paradise”

Retreat Yoga and Wellness Studio
More attraction details
Owner description: We are an island rustic yoga studio and wellness hub located on the second floor of Ports of Call Plaza, Grace Bay. We offer a calm and welcoming space for Yoga, Meditation and Tai Chi Classes, as well as Workshops and Private Sessions. Classes offered include Hot Power Flow, Dynamic Vinyasa, Gentle Flow, Restorative, Vinyasa and Yin, Chen Tai Chi, Qigong, Meditation, and more! We are open Monday - Saturday during scheduled class times. Retreat also offers vegan and raw snacks, fresh veggie juices, teas, organic coffee, sprouts, and yoga apparel in our small boutique!
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

We have been delighted to find a studio like this on Provinciales (Turks & Caicos). Both Gentle Flow and Hatha Yoga this year were top notch (though the latter scheduled as one hour went for 1-45! but everyone was delighted). A welcoming mix of longer and shorter stay clients. Comfortable and serene inside.

1  Thank Coppertop55
in 8 reviews
"beach"
"sand"

Reviewed 6 November 2017

My husband and I recently got back from Provo where I took advantage of the week pass. I've done yoga on and off for years and I have never enjoyed yoga so much. The three instructors classes I took were Lindsay, Ainara and David. Each unique in their styles but fabulous classes. The studio is beautiful and clean and provides a wonderful place for yoga.While I was in TCI I also did pilates. A circuit class lifted weights paddleboard , kayaking and walking on the beach. Yoga was one of the highlights if you practice yoga or want to try it definitely check out Retreat Yoga!

Reviewed 19 February 2017

Beach Yoga or classes in the studio....ALL are amazing! We started each morning with a class and it was the best 10 days ever! Definitely a must do!!

Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

I have been "practicing" yoga now, for about a year. We were on vacation, staying at Grace Bay Club, and I saw that they offered complimentary yoga by the pool three days a week. Although we were already booked up for two of the days and would be home on the third, I wanted to keep it in mind. Sure enough, the winds came up and our kayaking was cancelled. Yoga, here I come. Turns out, poolside yoga was also cancelled -- but Grace Bay Club staff drove three of us over to the Retreat Yoga and Wellness Studio for our class. It is so close, we could have walked!!

The studio was very nice and had a good feel about it. David, the instructor, was great. We were joined by another couple. Anyway, we had a good hour long class, especially as we all had varying degrees of yoga skill.

The only negative I would say is that it was quite noisy the last 10 minutes -- when you are really trying to relax. People were coming in for the next class -- which was a full class! -- and it was very distracting. If I went there on a regular basis, I wouldn't appreciate that. However, in their defense, maybe they aren't used to a class being held at that time. I guess our class would normally have been held poolside, not in the studio.

All in all, a good experience.

See more reviews
Reviewed 7 January 2017

They have recently opened a small restaurant associated with the Yoga Studio just next door. It is geared to Vegetarians and Vegans and while I am neither I do enjoy a healthy meal. They offer gluten-free items and their menu is small. I had the lunch combo of veggie soup with spinach salad. It was delicious. Trip Advisor needs to put this in their restaurant category so Vegetarians and Vegans know of the option. Carnivores will also like it.