Review Highlights
Great yoga studio

We did both the main studio and the beach enclave location. We went for 4 classes and had the same... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
TinaK-Princeton
Princeton, New Jersey
Cant miss yoga even when on vacation

Went to tale a class whole on vacation and loved the studio. Felt at home and had a great class and... read more

Reviewed 6 November 2018
KAREN B

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Providenciales
from US$128.00
from US$110.88
from US$250.00
from US$90.00
More Info
All reviews amazing experience grace bay classes props instructor vacation paradise kayaking provo island beach sand
Reviewed 20 February 2018

If you are visiting Turks and you want a great yoga studio, this is your answer. Classes are wide-ranging and they have all the props you need. The beachfront yoga is a great addition, as you are perched on a platform, above the water and away from sand and uneven surfaces. I love this yoga studio. I have visited it many times on trips back to Provo. Finally getting around to writing a long-overdue review. HIGHLY recommended.

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank Carl R
RetreatYoga, Owner at Retreat Yoga and Wellness Studio, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

WOW! thank you so much for such a kinda review! We so appreciate it, and very happy to hear you return to Retreat!
See you again soon hopefully!

Be Well

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

We have been delighted to find a studio like this on Provinciales (Turks & Caicos). Both Gentle Flow and Hatha Yoga this year were top notch (though the latter scheduled as one hour went for 1-45! but everyone was delighted). A welcoming mix of longer and shorter stay clients. Comfortable and serene inside.

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank Coppertop55
Reviewed 6 November 2017

My husband and I recently got back from Provo where I took advantage of the week pass. I've done yoga on and off for years and I have never enjoyed yoga so much. The three instructors classes I took were Lindsay, Ainara and David. Each unique in their styles but fabulous classes. The studio is beautiful and clean and provides a wonderful place for yoga.While I was in TCI I also did pilates. A circuit class lifted weights paddleboard , kayaking and walking on the beach. Yoga was one of the highlights if you practice yoga or want to try it definitely check out Retreat Yoga!

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 19 February 2017

Beach Yoga or classes in the studio....ALL are amazing! We started each morning with a class and it was the best 10 days ever! Definitely a must do!!

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

I have been "practicing" yoga now, for about a year. We were on vacation, staying at Grace Bay Club, and I saw that they offered complimentary yoga by the pool three days a week. Although we were already booked up for two of the days and would be home on the third, I wanted to keep it in mind. Sure enough, the winds came up and our kayaking was cancelled. Yoga, here I come. Turns out, poolside yoga was also cancelled -- but Grace Bay Club staff drove three of us over to the Retreat Yoga and Wellness Studio for our class. It is so close, we could have walked!!

The studio was very nice and had a good feel about it. David, the instructor, was great. We were joined by another couple. Anyway, we had a good hour long class, especially as we all had varying degrees of yoga skill.

The only negative I would say is that it was quite noisy the last 10 minutes -- when you are really trying to relax. People were coming in for the next class -- which was a full class! -- and it was very distracting. If I went there on a regular basis, I wouldn't appreciate that. However, in their defense, maybe they aren't used to a class being held at that time. I guess our class would normally have been held poolside, not in the studio.

All in all, a good experience.

Date of experience: January 2017