“Tranquill, Serene Beauty”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

vicster17
Collegeville, Pennsylvania
“Tranquill, Serene Beauty”
Reviewed 24 December 2017 for a stay in December 2015

I stayed her 3 years ago in 2014 and was actually the 1st renter. (Date of Arrival option did not offer 2014) This place met all of my expectations and was even more beautiful in person. It was very clean with contemporary furnishings. The bedroom and bath are on the 2nd level; I loved waking up to the turquoise ocean view every morning! And the sunsets in the evening are beyond words. It is very quiet and private. Walking down to the ocean's edge and swimming/snorkeling everyday was a highlight for me! The 2nd level has 1 front and 1 back balcony; the back overlooks the ocean and the front view is the aquamarine water of Chalk Sound...very beautiful! The villa is down the road from restaurant Las Brisas and a 5 minute drive down the road to Taylor Bay Beach which is very quiet with tranquil waters. It is a 10-15 min drive to the airport and about 15-20 mins to popular Grace Bay with all the shopping. You really have all the amenities needed at this villa. I was content going to the grocery store and cooking/grilling there many nights as I thought it was too beautiful to go anywhere else.

A side note: While the infinity pool is beautiful with its marble tiling surrounding, be extra careful getting out of the pool with the water on the tile and make sure you have non-slip soles while walking around the pool; A few times I slipped but caught myself, so be mindful of that. Otherwise I have nothing negative to say about it as it was a beautiful stay.

The interior pictures shown here are mostly of the bigger villa. But MV1's layout is somewhat similar just on a smaller scale.

If you are looking for a quiet, relaxing vacation then this villa would be perfect for a single person or romantic vaca for 2. I loved it and it is a vacation I will never forget!

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing