The Good: The beach and ocean was spectacular. Sandy bottom and warm turquoise water. I am usually a pool person but preferred to be in the ocean on this trip.
Snorkeling at Coral Gardens was the favorite activity for my two kids. We did walk there on the beach and it took about 45 minutes so quite a long walk unless your children are older. The fish they saw weren't spectacular but still very exciting for the kids. As we walked we noticed that the other beaches did not compare to the one at Seven Stars. I almost booked out trip at Beaches and am so glad we didn't. Beach was not nice at all and soooo crowded.
Our room was large, clean and with an unbelievable view. We had an oceanview that overlooked the pool. I wouldn't change it if I could as the view of the pool lights and The Deck at night was great and so much better than just a dark ocean. The balconies are huge!!!
The resort is sooo clean. I love a clean resort and this one exceeded my expectations. I felt so at home all the time.
The staff was very friendly and helpful. Went out of there way a few times to accomodate our needs.
The pool is large, clean and very warm. After an ocean swim, it feels like a hot tub. There were many times that my kids were the only ones in the pool. It felt like we had this world class pool and beach to ourselves several times. I have never felt this way at any resort I have been to.
We ate at The Deck restaurant several times in the evening. Loved the food and the ambiance and music was the best. I don't know why you would go anywhere else. We did try Bella Luna once (across the street). So overpriced for what they offer.
The Bad: Not much at all! Other than the fact that I left two messages for the Conceirge to call me back and I never received a returned call. Also, the sun is very very hot. You will burn and regret it if you don't take steps to prevent.
The Seven Stars was my husband and my favorite vacation ever. We are still talking about it. I usually am ready to leave when the time comes but I was not ready this time!
Seven Stars should continue to do whatever they are doing because they are doing it right!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anchoring the sweeping arc of the world-famous Grace Bay Beach in the Turks & Caicos Islands, Seven Stars Resort blends island hospitality with luxurious all-suite accommodations and world-class amenities. Expansive accommodations range from junior to five-bedroom suites and feature high-end furnishings and finishes, full kitchens or kitchenettes, wrap-around balconies and over-sized marble bathrooms with soaking tubs, terry bathrobes and L’Occitane amenities. Island-inspired cuisine is served in three dining venues. Ideal for couples and families, the oceanfront palm-lined resort features a pool terrace with cabanas, tennis, complimentary water-sports, kids program, spa, fitness center, and nearby championship golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Expedia, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Seven Stars Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Stars Hotel Providenciales
- 7 Stars Resort
- Seven Stars Providenciales
- Seven Stars Resort & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales