From the moment we stepped out of the airport and encountered Mary Lynn from the Seven Stars, we knew we were in great hands. Popped into a taxi to the hotel, the rest is a series of days that were so perfect, that with the exception of magically adding another five days to our stay, there is nothing that could possibly have been any better.
The large staff is enthusiastic, clearly competent and very much on top of their game. As an example, the landscaping is beautiful yet I never once heard the roar of a power mower or leaf blower. Peace and quiet was assured by their using only hand powered tools to keep the grounds perfectly well attended.
The three restaurants are each very good, with our dinner at Seven a truly top notch dining experience.
The Seven Stars location on Grace Bay Beach is fantastically beautiful. We would begin each day with coffee on our terrace, just quietly sitting and looking out at the clear turquoise sea just beyond the invitation of the heated salt water pool that separates the “Sand Dollar Café” from "The Deck", which sits right at the edge of the beach.
When venturing out for dinner elsewhere it is imperative that one makes a reservation and the sooner the better likelihood of your success. While our concierge was able to set us up with a full week of reservations on the afternoon we checked in, during the high season I would definitely make all my reservations well ahead of one's actual arrival on the island. The competition for a table at Coco Bistro is particularly challenging.
This was our first trip to Turks and Caicos for my wife and I. I have no doubt at all that we’ll be back at the Seven Stars Resort as soon we can. It was a week of Heaven on Earth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anchoring the sweeping arc of the world-famous Grace Bay Beach in the Turks & Caicos Islands, Seven Stars Resort blends island hospitality with luxurious all-suite accommodations and world-class amenities. Expansive accommodations range from junior to five-bedroom suites and feature high-end furnishings and finishes, full kitchens or kitchenettes, wrap-around balconies and over-sized marble bathrooms with soaking tubs, terry bathrobes and L’Occitane amenities. Island-inspired cuisine is served in three dining venues. Ideal for couples and families, the oceanfront palm-lined resort features a pool terrace with cabanas, tennis, complimentary water-sports, kids program, spa, fitness center, and nearby championship golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Seven Stars Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Stars Hotel Providenciales
- 7 Stars Resort
- Seven Stars Providenciales
- Seven Stars Resort & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales