Wow.. That's about the only word to describe our honeymoon at the wonderful Seven Stars Resort! We stayed in the Ocean Front Premier Junior Suite, and couldn't have been happier! It was complete with luxurious marble floors and a marble bathroom with a gorgeous shower, huge bathtub, and a separate room with a toilet and washer/dryer. Also, the kitchenette was FULLY stocked with dinnerware, flatware, a Nespresso coffee machine (which made wonderful espressos), glassware, a toaster, pots and pans, wine/bottle opener, and anything else you could think of that you would need in a kitchen! Our balcony looked out onto the most beautiful aqua waters that I've ever seen. It was paradise! The day we arrived, we were greeted with a fruity drink containing the island's rum (delicious!) and cool scented towels to rub on our hands and arms. I wish I would've bought the scented oil that they used in the towels from their spa! Every food/drink at the resort was top quality and SO yummy! We ventured off of the resort a few times for dinner, but NOTHING compares to the restaurant on the resort called Seven. IT was on the expensive side, but oh man it was worth every penny! Service was excellent and the crab stuffed ravioli was to die for! Also, during the day, the Sand Dollar bar is was the way to go. We never had a bad meal there. Our favorite was the jerk hot wings. My husband's favorite drink was called the "Limey". He drank one almost every day! Also, one night the resort had a "BBQ" on the beach...complete with 3 different types of grilled fish, grilled shrimp, various vegetables, a salad, and 4 different types of dessert! We met the owner of the resort that night and he paid for our meal! We also paid for the package with the free breakfast and it was wonderful! It was the same every morning...fresh fruit, yogurt, bacon, eggs, bagels, toast, juices, and coffee...but you can't beat the fresh pineapple and the fresh ground coffee with whole wheat toast. I could eat that every morning! The people there were SO friendly, polite, and helpful. Although there weren't many people our age there (I'm 23 and my husband is 25), we were treated like royalty the entire time we were there. Oh and I can't forget about the pool! It was HUGE and warm and stayed open late for late night swims. Housekeeping came every day to put clean sheets on and to clean everything. They were SO sweet and helpful also. We left a little thank you note for them one day and they left us a sweet little note back on our dresser. Also, don't leave without scheduling a snorkeling trip at the front desk! It was SO much fun! Free drinks and lunch, plus we stopped on a private beach with a small shipwreck. It was so romantic and a beautiful tour of the island. Lastly, the gym was fully equipped and the spa was extremely relaxing. We chose the couples massage and couldn't have been happier. I honestly can not say enough good about this resort. It was expensive, but I'd save up to go again in a heartbeat. Perfection!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anchoring the sweeping arc of the world-famous Grace Bay Beach in the Turks & Caicos Islands, Seven Stars Resort blends island hospitality with luxurious all-suite accommodations and world-class amenities. Expansive accommodations range from junior to five-bedroom suites and feature high-end furnishings and finishes, full kitchens or kitchenettes, wrap-around balconies and over-sized marble bathrooms with soaking tubs, terry bathrobes and L’Occitane amenities. Island-inspired cuisine is served in three dining venues. Ideal for couples and families, the oceanfront palm-lined resort features a pool terrace with cabanas, tennis, complimentary water-sports, kids program, spa, fitness center, and nearby championship golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Seven Stars Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Stars Hotel Providenciales
- 7 Stars Resort
- Seven Stars Providenciales
- Seven Stars Resort & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales