We had an outstanding trip to this place. Here are a few of what stood out to me:
1) The wait staff in the breakfast buffet restaurant were amazingly friendly.
2) The pool staff remembered us each day and worked hard to make our beach experience amazing.
3) the bikes/amenties/snorkel gear/hobbie cats REALLY added to our enjoyment.
4) I got an amazing hobbie cat refresher course from one of the guys who run the beach activities. I 'm afraid I can't remember his name but it was something like Narsus? He taught me how to tack, jive, and do the tack turns up wind as well as the basics on the boat with respect to the wind.
5) Safety/security -- The staff worked hard to make us feel safe and secure and were always visible. the only suggestion is I was not comfortable with the pool deck bathroom being right off the parking deck down the dark stairs. That is a nit!
6) We met Sarah who was the new manager of the pool bar and restaurant. she was amazing and working hard. She told us her husband also works there.
Keep in mind going in December, the sun is in the Southern hemisphere so you have low angle sun which means shadows in the pool area late in the afternoon. I think that is probably different in the spring/summer/fall.
All in all, this is one of my top 5 in the Carribbean for both hotel/resort and overall island experience. And I've been to a dozen or so. Amazing trip and kudos to the Seven Stars team.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anchoring the sweeping arc of the world-famous Grace Bay Beach in the Turks & Caicos Islands, Seven Stars Resort blends island hospitality with luxurious all-suite accommodations and world-class amenities. Expansive accommodations range from junior to five-bedroom suites and feature high-end furnishings and finishes, full kitchens or kitchenettes, wrap-around balconies and over-sized marble bathrooms with soaking tubs, terry bathrobes and L’Occitane amenities. Island-inspired cuisine is served in three dining venues. Ideal for couples and families, the oceanfront palm-lined resort features a pool terrace with cabanas, tennis, complimentary water-sports, kids program, spa, fitness center, and nearby championship golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L., Expedia, Hotels.com, West Indies, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Seven Stars Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Stars Hotel Providenciales
- 7 Stars Resort
- Seven Stars Providenciales
- Seven Stars Resort & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales