We spent five nights at Seven Stars Resort in mid-December and thoroughly enjoyed almost every aspect. The experience began at the airport where we "checked in" with a hotel rep just outside the customs area. Our bags were tagged with our room number then loaded in a cab van ($16 per person) for the trip to the resort. Once we arrived our bags were whisked to our room while we registered with the front desk. We were greeted with a tropical drink then escorted to our room (there are three detached towers with seven floors each).
We were in room 1706 which was a one bedroom suite with a "garden view" (there's not really a garden to look at but rather inland away from the beach). We had a spacious bedroom, a small but very well equipped kitchen, two bathrooms and a comfortable sitting room. There was also a large balcony.
Dining options are limited - the Seven restaurant which is open only for breakfast (a free buffet was included with the room) and dinner (see my other review). There is also an outdoor, more casual restaurant with a great view of the beach and food and beverage service is available poolside and beachside.
The hotel offers free water-sports - sailing, kayaking, etc. - together with snorkelling and diving excursions (for a fee). The resort does have a sizeable and well equipped gym and a spa (which we didn't use).
There are lots of dining options off site which can easily be made by foot. We loved walking down the beach at night to go to the Bayside Bistro and Mango Reef Restaurant (about 20 minutes).
Seven Stars is a great destination whether you're a couple looking for a quiet retreat or a family looking for an active holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anchoring the sweeping arc of the world-famous Grace Bay Beach in the Turks & Caicos Islands, Seven Stars Resort blends island hospitality with luxurious all-suite accommodations and world-class amenities. Expansive accommodations range from junior to five-bedroom suites and feature high-end furnishings and finishes, full kitchens or kitchenettes, wrap-around balconies and over-sized marble bathrooms with soaking tubs, terry bathrobes and L’Occitane amenities. Island-inspired cuisine is served in three dining venues. Ideal for couples and families, the oceanfront palm-lined resort features a pool terrace with cabanas, tennis, complimentary water-sports, kids program, spa, fitness center, and nearby championship golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Seven Stars Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Stars Hotel Providenciales
- 7 Stars Resort
- Seven Stars Providenciales
- Seven Stars Resort & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales