“beautiful resort”

Seven Stars Resort & Spa
Ranked #2 of 44 Hotels in Providenciales
Reviewed 18 January 2014

This was our second trip to Turks & Caicos, and our first time staying here. We were on our babymoon, as were quite a few other couples here. We thought the resort was beautiful, and we would definitely come back. Seven Stars is ideally located--close to the grocery store, and Coco Bistro (the best restaurant on the planet, as far as we're concerned) and on a perfect beach. We reserved a one bedroom oceanfront, and were not disappointed. The bathroom was enormous, and we had a beautiful view of the pool and beach beyond. Definitely walk to the grocery store the first day to stock up on snacks, water, etc. Turks is unbelievably expensive, so the fridge in the room saved us a lot of money! The food was ok--the drinks were really good (so my husband said.) The complimentary breakfast was good, but I would say most of the attendants were indifferent. The housekeeping staff was FANTASTIC. They were so friendly, and professional. They always made sure I had enough water because they knew I was pregnant. The rest of the staff were cordial, if not particularly warm. The beach is so beautiful--truly the best in the world, and we have traveled all over. We never had a problem finding a chair and umbrella. Most of the other guests were couples--I probably would not bring our kids here until they were a lot older. There weren't many activities for kids, and we saw very few.

We would definitely go back! Make sure you visit Coco Bistro while you are here, and book your reservation WAY in advance. Dining in the palm grove under the stars is an unforgettable experience, especially when paired with top notch food and service.

Room Tip: Definitely splurge for the ocean view
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank daniellem02
There are newer reviews for Seven Stars Resort & Spa

Reviewed 18 January 2014

I will start by saying when we vacation we almost always pick 2 different resorts to try on our stay. We start at the least expensive and end at the more exclusive. The first 4 days were spent at club med; which I will review later. My husband and 24 year old daughter were on this vacation;we were there the week of Jan. 5th. From the time we walked into seven with the welcome cool scented towel, to the complimentary rum punch,they had me. The property is stunning, rooms spacious and beautiful,staff very helpful. We had a garden view 2 bedroom.We tried to upgrade to an ocean view and had they been able to accommodate that everything would have been perfect about the room. We only had a few issues that were very annoying. Our room was located next to the linen loading area, and every morning at 6:30, 7am there was so much noise that it woke us up; lasted for an hour and our bed made a loud noise whenever you turned over, think it was the wheels on the bed..It also would have been nice to have a small table and chairs on the balcony to sit at in the morning to have coffee. The other was my daughter forgot she still had her club med band on her wrist and while she was at the pool staff harassed her about it and embarrassed her. They insisted on cutting it off her wrist right there and threw it away, even though she told them she wanted to keep it as a reminder of her trip. Sevens restaurant was expensive and the food was ok. I had an amazing tuna wrap at the beach grill however; 45.00 dollars for one tuna wrap and drink no matter how good is over priced. In short I think this is a great resort, The beach was beautiful, it had all of the water sports we wanted and the beach staff were so very helpful getting us up on the paddle board and bringing around samples of strawberry banana smoothies! A great way to end our vacation.

Room Tip: try to get a room on the upper floors. Ocean views are hard to come by, book early
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank kstolarski
Reviewed 18 January 2014

Our visit to Turks and Caicos was fabulous and we loved the island of Provo. Also, we found a dream resort in Seven Stars! Right on the ocean and 10 miles of pristine sand beaches , near the town center, and luxurious accommodations made the trip perfect. One very memorable part was the personal care of the housekeeping staff. Desreen and Devendra were exceptional! We will definitely return!

Room Tip: Ask for an ocean front room on a high floor.
1  Thank Diane D
Reviewed 17 January 2014

My husband took me to Seven Stars for my birthday. We had a one bedroom oceanfront premium suite. It was absolutely perfect. Full kitchen, granite counters/bar, seating for 6 at dining table, couch, love seat and two chairs in living room. Very large balcony with comfy chairs and a separate table with chairs. King bed that looks directly out to the ocean... Lay in bed and see the crystal clear blue ocean water. Perfect! We were on the 4th floor and I wouldn't want to be any lower. Best view at this height.
The resort itself is beautifully landscaped and the pool is on the ocean.there is more than enough lounge chairs with cushioned pads, umbrellas , etc. The staff is excellent, very friendly and accommodating.
My husband had a massage and said the staff was very good. Breakfast each morning was included in our hotel stay and was a buffet. Well stocked with everything you would want, including lots of fresh fruit.
The beach is awesome and I must say this hotel is in the BEST spot. Easy walk to many restaurants, groceries, and shopping.
If we return, or rather when we return, we will stay at Seven Stars again!

Room Tip: We only experienced the suites ocean front. Perfect and I must say I would not want to be anywhere...
Reviewed 16 January 2014

Our family's second visit was as good as the first and if and when we return, we wouldnt stay anywhere else. Beautiful property and beach, spacious room and terrace, convinient location, great service, good breakfast - all around wonderful.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank AG13
Reviewed 15 January 2014

My wife and I just returned from Turks and Caicos, staying for 6 nights at Seven Stars. We were impressed with the place - a great facility with good location, convenience to "downtown" Grace Bay shops and restaurants, fabulous accommodations, a great beach, and good food. While everything in TCI is expensive, such an impressive resort was not ostentatiously so and felt like good value for the money.

I only rate cleanliness and rooms below excellent because we switched rooms during our trip - our neighbors were HEAVY smokers, and the lack of a breeze meant that every morning our balcony was greeted with a pungent aroma of stale smoke. They moved us as soon as they could, though, and were really good natured about it. So no worries there! The rooms themselves were totally worth it, spotless, and huge. So it's really about who you're staying with, not the property :)

2  Thank MagdaDadFooHubby
Reviewed 11 January 2014

Let me start by saying that my husband and I are discriminating travelers. There are many wonderful things to say about Seven Stars. The location is prime for Grace Bay. As many have said before, the rooms are spacious, bright, and extremely well accommodated. The view from our 1 bedroom premiere suite was breathtaking. The concierge Claudine and the housekeeping staff could not have been better. The garden, walkway, and pool area are simply beautiful.
One thing to know is this is a busy property so if you are looking for solitude, go elsewhere.
Now for the issues.....
Breakfast every morning fell a little short. The scrambled eggs were never hot, the sausage was sometimes undercooked and the wait staff was inconsistent. They were nice enough but seemed tired and uninterested in accommodating your needs. However, to be fair there were a few that seemed more responsible. This breakfast staff & kitchen staff needs a manager to organize them.
Another frustrating issue was the internet....most of the time was not working or very slow.
Food & drinks were very expensive but I guess one can expect that at a beach property. My husband had 1 shot of premium rum that was $35.00 ....crazy! Service was slow at the beach and no one really came around much to check if you needed something. Beach chairs looked a little worn and dirty but the rest of the property seemed meticulously maintained. So with that said, I would say overall, SS was a good experience however not sure if it meets the price /quality ratio.

10  Thank 3ddesigns
bgovindjee, Manager at Seven Stars Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write your recent post on Trip Advisor. Your feedback is very important to us so we can continually deliver the service Seven Stars Resort is renowned for and exceed our guest’s expectations on future visits.

I am delighted that your overall experience at Seven Stars Resort was an enjoyable one but disappointed to read from your review that the service level which you received at the Pool and Beach and breakfast was not in keeping with our standards. We strive to continually improve our restaurants offering, in terms of product, pricing and service delivery and I have passed on your feedback to our Food and Beverage Director.

Your comments are helpful to us and are taken seriously to ensure no re occurrence for our future guests. I look forward to restoring your faith in Seven Stars and welcoming you back to our Resort.

Yours Respectfully,