This was our second trip to Turks & Caicos, and our first time staying here. We were on our babymoon, as were quite a few other couples here. We thought the resort was beautiful, and we would definitely come back. Seven Stars is ideally located--close to the grocery store, and Coco Bistro (the best restaurant on the planet, as far as we're concerned) and on a perfect beach. We reserved a one bedroom oceanfront, and were not disappointed. The bathroom was enormous, and we had a beautiful view of the pool and beach beyond. Definitely walk to the grocery store the first day to stock up on snacks, water, etc. Turks is unbelievably expensive, so the fridge in the room saved us a lot of money! The food was ok--the drinks were really good (so my husband said.) The complimentary breakfast was good, but I would say most of the attendants were indifferent. The housekeeping staff was FANTASTIC. They were so friendly, and professional. They always made sure I had enough water because they knew I was pregnant. The rest of the staff were cordial, if not particularly warm. The beach is so beautiful--truly the best in the world, and we have traveled all over. We never had a problem finding a chair and umbrella. Most of the other guests were couples--I probably would not bring our kids here until they were a lot older. There weren't many activities for kids, and we saw very few.
We would definitely go back! Make sure you visit Coco Bistro while you are here, and book your reservation WAY in advance. Dining in the palm grove under the stars is an unforgettable experience, especially when paired with top notch food and service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anchoring the sweeping arc of the world-famous Grace Bay Beach in the Turks & Caicos Islands, Seven Stars Resort blends island hospitality with luxurious all-suite accommodations and world-class amenities. Expansive accommodations range from junior to five-bedroom suites and feature high-end furnishings and finishes, full kitchens or kitchenettes, wrap-around balconies and over-sized marble bathrooms with soaking tubs, terry bathrobes and L’Occitane amenities. Island-inspired cuisine is served in three dining venues. Ideal for couples and families, the oceanfront palm-lined resort features a pool terrace with cabanas, tennis, complimentary water-sports, kids program, spa, fitness center, and nearby championship golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Seven Stars Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Stars Hotel Providenciales
- 7 Stars Resort
- Seven Stars Providenciales
- Seven Stars Resort & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales