My husband and I stayed at Seven Stars resort last month. This was our first visit to Provo, and it won't be our last! Just a little over a 3 hour flight from JFK, and a short ride to the resort, the traveling was fairly easy. We were welcomed by a staff member at the airport, and upon our arrival at the hotel we were greeted with warm towels and a cocktail. In no time we were taken to our rooms, which was a one bedroom ocean front premier. It was absolutely wonderful!! Great view, beautiful large unit, and absolutely immaculate.
The following day we hit the beach, which is gorgeous. We sat on the adult deck, and immediately were greeted by Ernst. He brought us fresh towels, drinks and snacks. He literally spoiled us for the next several days. We relaxed, sipped on strawberry daiquiris, chatted with Ernst who was so nice, and enjoyed the breathtaking view.
The pool was also very nice. I read earlier comments that the pool was not heated, and I have to say I completely disagree. It was very warm and uncrowded. Overall the grounds were really pretty. We stopped at the concierge desk, and Leonardo helped us with our dinner reservations. We also were helped by Erica, another friendly staff member. I have to say we were so happy with the staff at this resort. They really go out of their way to make your trip enjoyable.
So for my husband and I, this was a great trip. Easy to get to, wonderful beach, resort, and outstanding service. It is very laid back and relaxing and perfect for a winter getaway...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anchoring the sweeping arc of the world-famous Grace Bay Beach in the Turks & Caicos Islands, Seven Stars Resort blends island hospitality with luxurious all-suite accommodations and world-class amenities. Expansive accommodations range from junior to five-bedroom suites and feature high-end furnishings and finishes, full kitchens or kitchenettes, wrap-around balconies and over-sized marble bathrooms with soaking tubs, terry bathrobes and L’Occitane amenities. Island-inspired cuisine is served in three dining venues. Ideal for couples and families, the oceanfront palm-lined resort features a pool terrace with cabanas, tennis, complimentary water-sports, kids program, spa, fitness center, and nearby championship golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Seven Stars Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Stars Hotel Providenciales
- 7 Stars Resort
- Seven Stars Providenciales
- Seven Stars Resort & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales