Our first trip to T&C, and we will be back, due in large part to the Seven Stars resort experience. From the moment you pull into the property, to the manner in which you're greeted, to the high quality service from every level of the organization, this is a resort that truly strives to please and excel. We stayed in two one-bedroom suites during our visit and both were gorgeous, clean and quiet. Beautiful views.
Great breakfast buffet, two options for lunch, and an outstanding fine-dining restaurant, Seven, for dinner. And, you're near plenty of other local restaurants within walking distance, if you want to venture out for some variety. An amazing, long beach, great salt water pool, turquoise, warm water...you can't ask for much more.
Be sure to take advantage of the water sports activities, especially the half-day excursion. Captain Andrew and First Mate Rodney are top-notch, finding not only a fabulous snorkeling site and a wonderful secluded beach cay for lunch, but also a pod of five very active humpback whales, surfacing and breaching for 20 minutes, making for a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
We, too, were here during the total island power outage, and the staff did all they could to help. Our only thought here was that we hope they will take steps to ensure that their backup generators which power the basic building functions will be properly tested and maintained so as not to fail next time. In the end, though, this was a minor inconvenience, and all the guests we saw took it in similar stride.
Bottom line: you will be delighted, as we were.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anchoring the sweeping arc of the world-famous Grace Bay Beach in the Turks & Caicos Islands, Seven Stars Resort blends island hospitality with luxurious all-suite accommodations and world-class amenities. Expansive accommodations range from junior to five-bedroom suites and feature high-end furnishings and finishes, full kitchens or kitchenettes, wrap-around balconies and over-sized marble bathrooms with soaking tubs, terry bathrobes and L’Occitane amenities. Island-inspired cuisine is served in three dining venues. Ideal for couples and families, the oceanfront palm-lined resort features a pool terrace with cabanas, tennis, complimentary water-sports, kids program, spa, fitness center, and nearby championship golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Seven Stars Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Stars Hotel Providenciales
- 7 Stars Resort
- Seven Stars Providenciales
- Seven Stars Resort & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales