My beau and I first stayed at Seven Stars in February 2012 and we loved it! That is why we decided to return this year. One of the things we loved about the resort was the food at The Deck..but the day we got there 3/27/14 we were told a new menu was just put in place and I was very sorry to see that is is mostly burgers/hot dogs and pizza. This is a far cry from the wonderful Ahi Tuna Wrap, fish sliders, amazing fish sandwich on ciabatta bread, Caprese salad, that we had back in 2012. I do not want to eat burgers/hot dogs/pizza at a gorgeous seaside resort. Really very disappointing. The complimentary breakfast now includes hot food (it did not in 2012). It was good- but I miss the more extensive menu they had. It all seems to be a little less tasteful and upscale as it was before. The Sunday night beach BBQ was also one of the reasons we came back. The food was excellent then and it was now also- but back in 2012 the ambiance was much better. We were handed these cool menus that were back-lit so you could see in the dark.. The brought the couches from The Deck and put them on the beach around the big bonfire last time- this time just sandy beach chairs were put out. It was the small elegant touches that made such a difference- and now I see that many are gone. Turn down service was also better in 2012... Lights were lowered, they put on soft music, a bottle of water and glass by each side of the bed. No so now.
I left feeling like Seven Stars was on it's way to becoming less of a 4/5 star property...on it's way to 3 star with bad lunch menus and cold buffet breakfast food.
The gym and spa are very nice.
The property is lovely, we loved our room and the beach is amazing. We had a wonderful time- but missed the resort we fell in love with the first time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anchoring the sweeping arc of the world-famous Grace Bay Beach in the Turks & Caicos Islands, Seven Stars Resort blends island hospitality with luxurious all-suite accommodations and world-class amenities. Expansive accommodations range from junior to five-bedroom suites and feature high-end furnishings and finishes, full kitchens or kitchenettes, wrap-around balconies and over-sized marble bathrooms with soaking tubs, terry bathrobes and L’Occitane amenities. Island-inspired cuisine is served in three dining venues. Ideal for couples and families, the oceanfront palm-lined resort features a pool terrace with cabanas, tennis, complimentary water-sports, kids program, spa, fitness center, and nearby championship golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers and TravelUp so you can book your Seven Stars Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 7 Stars Resort
- Seven Stars Hotel Providenciales
- Seven Stars Providenciales
- Seven Stars Resort & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales