Great family vacation in one bedroom premier garden suite (3 people). Walking distance to good restaurants, grocery, pharmacy. Beach is gorgeous and we never had a problem getting chairs and an umbrella. Loved the firepit at night! Staff very friendly. Included Breakfast buffet had fruit, eggs, pastries, etc. but not up to par with the quality of the resort itself. We would definitely stay at Seben Springs next time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anchoring the sweeping arc of the world-famous Grace Bay Beach in the Turks & Caicos Islands, Seven Stars Resort blends island hospitality with luxurious all-suite accommodations and world-class amenities. Expansive accommodations range from junior to five-bedroom suites and feature high-end furnishings and finishes, full kitchens or kitchenettes, wrap-around balconies and over-sized marble bathrooms with soaking tubs, terry bathrobes and L’Occitane amenities. Island-inspired cuisine is served in three dining venues. Ideal for couples and families, the oceanfront palm-lined resort features a pool terrace with cabanas, tennis, complimentary water-sports, kids program, spa, fitness center, and nearby championship golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Seven Stars Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Stars Hotel Providenciales
- 7 Stars Resort
- Seven Stars Providenciales
- Seven Stars Resort & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales