“Beautiful property and wonderful staff”

Seven Stars Resort & Spa
Ranked #3 of 44 Hotels in Providenciales
“Beautiful property and wonderful staff”
Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

Great family vacation in one bedroom premier garden suite (3 people). Walking distance to good restaurants, grocery, pharmacy. Beach is gorgeous and we never had a problem getting chairs and an umbrella. Loved the firepit at night! Staff very friendly. Included Breakfast buffet had fruit, eggs, pastries, etc. but not up to par with the quality of the resort itself. We would definitely stay at Seben Springs next time!

• Stayed March 2014
2 Thank Jolietraveler

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (861)
New York City, New York
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

This was my second time at the resort. I promised my husband an unbelievable trip, at a fantastic resort, on an incredibly beautiful stretch of beach, and boy did we have it! Steve who works at The Deck was personable and knew the menu in and out- he had solid recommendations. Don from Sri Lanka, who works the beach and pool, was polite and always with a smile. Claudine, Anne and Yngrit who helped us with our room and bookings were all a pleasure. Noel at the front, who helped us with our bags among other things, was just a really great guy. Junior suites could be a touch larger, but they're still quite nice, and the bathrooms are wonderful. Seven, the resort's restaurant, had a delicious app of tuna two ways. It was good we had it twice! The wild mushroom ravioli was small, but sublime- it's expensive, but quite tasty and therefore worth it. At The Deck, the ahi tuna wrap, the jerk chicken wings, and conch salad are reason enough to go- the view seals the deal. I seriously can't say enough great things about this great resort- we're already planning our next trip back!

• Stayed April 2014
3 Thank MsQ_1215
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed 16 April 2014

We traveled to T&C the first week of April and stayed at Seven Stars. Seven Stars Resort exceeded our expectations! The resort had the most amazing staff I've ever seen. Everywhere we went someone greeted us, helped us & just went above and beyond what is generally expected even from the best resorts. They remembered us our entire trip and would say hello each time we passed. The people at Seven Stars made this trip for us! We traveled to other resorts for meals or drinks and no one even compared to the people at Seven Stars.
Beyond the incredible people, the hotel itself was beautiful. The grounds were beautifully maintained and the rooms where clean and crisp each day. We had an Ocean Front View and it was incredible. You could see how crystal clear the water was all the way from our room! We had an amazing time and would absolutely recommend this resort!

4 Thank Molly M
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
Reviewed 12 April 2014

leaving this awesome place in 30 minutes so wanted to write a quick review. Stayed at the Grace Bay Club past year and while they had very attentive staff and butler service ( if excellent service is important to you you will like it there) the Seven Stars was by far the nicer resort. Our room was a one bedroom oceanfront premiere stunning views from our bed, all the amenities you could think of in a huge suite. The staff is very friendly, the beach clean, the pool large and the ocean was crystal clear turquoise unmatched anywhere. We are world travelers and this is by far the most beautiful beach we've been on. We will come back here next year. My favorite was Shanadia at breakfast. Her smile lights up the whole island. Of course Yngritte and Claudine also made sure we had the best of everything. LOVED IT - don't want to leave.

Room Tip: high floor ocean front.. its expensive and worth every penny choose building 3
6 Thank ColetteandMarc
Randallstown, Maryland
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Everything you could ever want in a vacation was somehow packed into this one resort. I've been on some pretty nice vacations, but I can say with utter certainty that I will never be able to top this vacation.
I will start with the drinks. I have had every kind of frozen alcoholic beverage you can think of (daiquiri, piña colada, margarita, and mudslides) and none of the drinks I have had in the past could compare to the little bit of heaven they blended in each drink.
Now for the beaches. The water was amazing, warm, clear, and crystal blue. I paddle boarded for the first time ever and because of the staffs tips and instructions, I was able to get up and stay up. We also kayaked; some have glass bottoms so you can see the sting rays and sea life below you. The sand is so white, you would think it's photoshopped. We encountered one windy day and yet the sand did not leave the ground. Usually that is the most awful part of a windy day at the beach. The sand also doesn't retain heat, so it doesn't burn your feet. They have plenty of umbrellas and really nice straw umbrellas too. They provided chairs and towels as they serve you drinks on the beach. They have a deck bar incase you get hungry (which after an entire day at the beach because you don't want to leave is very convenient).
And on to my favorite part, the food. They have the most incredible restaurant (seven) inside the resort. I had the lamb with parmesan risotto which is the best meal of my life. The chef even came out to check on us which added a very special touch to an already perfect meal. I also strongly recommend the scalloped potatoes. I guarantee you have never tasted something this good.
And our room. The view took my breath away. It was just like a dream. I loved our room so much, it was hard to decide whether or not to stay in or go to the beach.
Now for the little extras. My boyfriend and I got a couples massage, which is almost too good for words, but I will try. Emerson did my massage and Carla did my boyfriend. We had specific areas we wanted more attention on and they did exactly that. Even though we were on vacation and seemed to be stress free, they managed to transform us to an even higher level of tranquility. This is a must!!
I do have one negative thing to say. Because of all the amazing drinks, rock star attention, grand view from our bed, and the celebrity level food, I am unable to muster excitement over my outback steak and wallaby darned. But it's a problem I am willing to live with, because I will be back!

• Stayed March 2014
5 Thank Chelsea256
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Seven Stars greeted us at the airport and escorted us to a waiting taxi. We were welcomed and settled into our room as soon as it was ready. What a fabulous room we had. Walking into the suite we were greeted by a wall of windows overlooking the beach. The color of the water was gorgeous and so soothing. All the modern amenities were present and the suite was larger then some peoples apartments. I liked being on the second floor, there was no need for the elevator. The pool was huge and never seemed crowded. Choosing whether to sit in the sun or shade, pool or beach varied daily. It was nice to have so many options. The food at Seven was wonderful and our waiter was very efficient. We would stay here again.

Room Tip: We had great views from the second floor. We had tons of privacy in building three on the western e...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank mkalt1
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Our first time and hopefully not our last. We loved the hotel and the staff. Book an ocean front, it's worth it. The buffet breakfast was wonderful, and the staff very friendly. Our suite was better than we even dreamed it could be. It's quiet, clean and beautiful. Yngrit was very helpful with our reservations, be sure to ask for her.

Room Tip: The 4th floor or higher the better for a view of the ocean. Building A or C is closer to the beach.
3 Thank Sharon M