This is our second time in Provo with our two kids ages 5 and 8 this time, and we couldn't have picked a better place. We didn't want to stay at Beaches -too many kids, too crowded/busy, so we did a day pass and that confirmed our decision. Seven Stars was exactly what we were looking for in a laid back, but luxurious Caribbean getaway.
Location: Set right on a wider, uncrowded beach on the gorgeous turquoise waters of Provo and with beautiful sunset views. Very serene and peaceful. Walking distance to several restaurants, shopping, and supermarket.
Rooms: spacious, immaculate rooms. We rented a 1900 sq ft condo with a huge wraparound terrace overlooking the ocean with sunset views. Spacious full kitchen and master bath with top of the line appliances.
Activities: We enjoyed many water activities in Provo. At the resort, we didn't use the kids club, but we enjoyed the complimentary water sports-paddleboarding, kayaking, etc., the huge pool (could always find float mats and loungers), complimentary yoga overlooking the ocean, and tennis. We especially loved watching the sunsets from our terrace, by the oceanfront bar/restaurant or on the beach as we walked to dinner.
Service: very friendly, hospitable and helpful service especially from the reservations staff (Yngrit), Concierge (Claudine) who helped us with all our dining and activities, pool and dining staff (especially James and Joann) and the water activities staff. Housekeeping service was twice a day and great. They even cleaned/bleached a huge conch shell we got from snorkeling.
I only wish we could have stayed longer! We will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anchoring the sweeping arc of the world-famous Grace Bay Beach in the Turks & Caicos Islands, Seven Stars Resort blends island hospitality with luxurious all-suite accommodations and world-class amenities. Expansive accommodations range from junior to five-bedroom suites and feature high-end furnishings and finishes, full kitchens or kitchenettes, wrap-around balconies and over-sized marble bathrooms with soaking tubs, terry bathrobes and L’Occitane amenities. Island-inspired cuisine is served in three dining venues. Ideal for couples and families, the oceanfront palm-lined resort features a pool terrace with cabanas, tennis, complimentary water-sports, kids program, spa, fitness center, and nearby championship golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Seven Stars Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Stars Hotel Providenciales
- 7 Stars Resort
- Seven Stars Providenciales
- Seven Stars Resort & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales