My husband and I just returned from 9 perfect days at Seven Stars. We were in the Alya building in Suite 3103. The room itself was beautiful, spacious and spotlessly clean. We mainly ate dinner out and made our other meals and snacks in the kitchenette which was well stocked and even included an espresso maker (bonus!). We were very excited to discover how close to the beach this building is, waking up to the sound and sight of the ocean is heavenly. Our room was ground fool and at the end of a corridor - there was no noise from the elevators, people in the hall ways, etc, it was so nice and quiet. Being able to walk straight out to the beach was a nice convenience, too.
The beach at this property is gorgeous - we enjoyed all the little extras like water floats, cool lemon water, beach towels that you don't have to queue up for, and the charming waiter who came by every 30 minutes or so to take drink orders from the guests like us who prefer the beach to the pool. The "adult only" quiet deck is a nice option for watching the sunset in a hammock with a glass of wine :) The pool is big, warm and super clean; we spent an afternoon swimming there but mainly stuck to the beach.
We ate twice at Seven (delicious, every course was wonderful) and really enjoyed the martinis the bartender created, they were like a little work of art, be patient as he mixes, it's worth the wait!
Service was wonderful, staff were very friendly and attentive, only hiccup was some erroneous charges on our final bill which we called to correct the night before but found were still there upon check out. That's the only single small thing I could find fault in, and not a big deal.
There is so much in close walking distance that you don't need a car. The area is very safe for exploring and the resort itself always had someone at the gate to monitor traffic.
We can't wait to return to this beautiful property and our new favourite home away from home in the Alya 3103!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anchoring the sweeping arc of the world-famous Grace Bay Beach in the Turks & Caicos Islands, Seven Stars Resort blends island hospitality with luxurious all-suite accommodations and world-class amenities. Expansive accommodations range from junior to five-bedroom suites and feature high-end furnishings and finishes, full kitchens or kitchenettes, wrap-around balconies and over-sized marble bathrooms with soaking tubs, terry bathrobes and L’Occitane amenities. Island-inspired cuisine is served in three dining venues. Ideal for couples and families, the oceanfront palm-lined resort features a pool terrace with cabanas, tennis, complimentary water-sports, kids program, spa, fitness center, and nearby championship golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, TravelUp, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Seven Stars Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Stars Hotel Providenciales
- 7 Stars Resort
- Seven Stars Providenciales
- Seven Stars Resort & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales