“Fantastic stay at Seven Stars - relaxing, beautiful and fun.”

Seven Stars Resort & Spa
Ranked #4 of 45 Hotels in Providenciales
Orange, CT
“Fantastic stay at Seven Stars - relaxing, beautiful and fun.”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

We had a terrific vacation staying at Seven Stars Resort for 6 nights this May. The grounds are beautiful and the pool and beach fantastic. Slightly off-season, so didn't seem crowded at all. The room was very nice and very clean which my fiance really liked! Great little kitchen to make coffee, etc.
The resort staff were the best! Everyone just super friendly and no matter where you went they greeted you with smiles. My fiance (second marriage for both) lost her engagement ring on the beach our first day and everyone (guests and staff) jumped in to help find it (or simply be supportive)...with Steve, who runs the water sports, bringing his metal detector to save the day.
The buffet breakfast is very good - with all the basics and a nice setting so you can eat inside or out.
They have bikes you can use by just signing out which we did one day for a nice little ride into the town area and beyond a bit.
The concierges were very friendly and helpful - and we did the snorkeling trip/iguana island through the hotel and had a good time and met some nice people.
As it was slightly off-season (so school still in), and there were really no kids other than baby or two. Overall, we had a terrifc romantic get-a-way which is just what we wanted.

4 Thank TomK-007

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (840)
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 5 June 2014

The location was great, the rooms were clean, comfortable and the AC worked perfectly. We had an ocean view and loved it. The breakfast was also great. The junior rooms lack a desk area where you can sit down to get a few things done (the balcony had a table with two chairs) but then, you're on vacation, and not supposed to be working. Maybe the larger rooms include this. All in all, we are happy with our decision to stay here. We didn't encounter any problems through our stay and found the people to be nice and eager to accommodate any requests.

Point Pleasant, New Jersey
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Seven Stars Resort on Grace Bay is a paradise for vacationers who love the beach. White powder sand, turquoise green waters and great sun. The perfect beach. The resort is second to none. It is beautiful and immaculate. The food is the best on the Island. The Chef at " Seven " is both magnificent and imaginative. It was the best dinner my wife and I enjoyed all year. We have eaten at several top five rated restuarants on Grace Bay; "Seven" was the best. The "Deck" provides causal dining overlooking the prettiest ocean view I've ever seen. A tremendous combination of fantastic food and unmatched beauty. A difficult place to pull yourself away from. Walking distance to some nice shops, restuarants and a Supermarket. First class Spa, Tennis Courts and Pool. I recommend visiting Larricka at the Pool Bar for lunch and a cool drink. We often seek her counsel and are never disappointed. A full assortment of Island activities can be accessed from the Hotel. Had to save the best for last. Seven Stars is the best managed resort we have ever had the pleasure to stay at. The STAFF of Seven Stars is the most outstanding we have ever experienced. They exceed every expectation and amaze with genuine warmth and friendliness. From the Concierge, Demond to Beach Staff Supervisor, Clay these folks bring it every day. And to Yves, Don and especially, Ernst I just want to say thank you. I have never seen anything like them. This was our second vacation at Seven Stars. We may never go anywhere else. It was simply paradise.

Room Tip: The Ocean view is too Wonderful to pass up.
2 Thank James H
Gastonia, North Carolina
Reviewed 3 June 2014

When you arrive, they have a nice taxi waiting for you at the airport. (they picked us up in a black Escalade). upon entering the resort (which is gorgeous), you receive a cool towel and the staff is absolutely amazing!!

I suggest speaking with the concierge when you get there to book tours and/or dinner reservations. My wife and I took the half day excursion which includes snorkeling/walking iguana island/relaxing on half moon cay (which basically becomes your own private beach) and lunch. Cost was around $120/person.

Our room was absolutely amazing! Ocean front with a balcony. Amazing bed (very comfortable); huge bathroom with Jacuzzi, and large shower, two sinks and private toilet room. The room was extremely clean and A/C worked great! The room comes with a Stove Top, dishes and silverware. There is a grocery store (Graceway) within walking distance. Things on this island are extremely expensive so I'd suggest getting some groceries. (but be warned that even the groceries are around 2-3 times U.S. prices)

The hotel is close to local gift/duty free shops and restaurants. The hotel provides free use of bicycles if you want to ride rather than walk.

The pool is very quiet and pleasant and the beach is extremely peaceful. The hotel provides lots of water activities. (paddleboarding/hobie cat) and the activities are free as long as you can operate things by yourself.

The only complaint I have about this hotel is that the food isn't as good as you can get outside. The ambience of 'The Deck' is awesome, but i'd only order appetizers.

Room Tip: higher rooms have better views.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank slakhany1
Vernon, Connecticut, United States
Reviewed 31 May 2014

There isn't anything they did wrong, except maybe host too many weddings...

The room was perfectly cleaned...twice a day, perfectly furnished with a jacuzzi, huge walk-in shower, 4-poster bed with sheers, coffee and espresso machine, blender, dishwasher, washer & dryer and more! The beach was just steps away off the porch, with plenty of chairs and umbrellas, free water sports such as SUP, kayaks, and sailboats, and very attentive wait staff. The free breakfast included eggs, bacon, sausage, oatmeal or grits, deli meats and cheeses, sliced fruit, pastries and breads as well as coffee, tea and juices. There was enough to keep you satisfied until dinner.

And the restaurant on site for dinner....well, you'll have to read my review on that.

As I said, my one concern was the number of weddings...there were 4 during the 8 nights I was there. While a wedding on the beach is beautiful, I did not appreciate hearing the reception music well into the night. When I talked to the front desk about it, they sent me champagne and chocolate the next day as well as a credit on my room. A sure sign they wished my stay to be as close to perfection as possible.

I give them Seven Stars!

Room Tip: The west building has the best view and is closest to the beach, but the east building is the quiete...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I can't say enough how wonderful the Turks are and Seven Stars. Everyone was so nice. We went to eat at the restaurant one night and I started not feeling well and had to leave and so they were nice enough to bring my husbands dinner and wine to our room which my husband said was wonderful. We will be going back very soon.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank bdhutson
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The resort is beautiful & most of the staff get 5 stars. We stayed in a ocean view junior suite. The main view was the pool (which is nice) but, we also had the ocean view.
We booked the snorkeling tour the resort offers. We had a great time. They took us to iguana island & visited a lovely beach after the snorkeling. We were served a nice lunch & drinks on the boat. The driver & person who took us snorkeling were very nice.
We had dinner at Seven while there. It was great. The portions aren't huge, but if you take time to enjoy & eat slow you will not leave hungry!
Mr Grouper is a great local restaurant. The prices are very reasonable. We also went to Daniels cafe located on north caicos (it may be middle caicos) it was a great/fun lunch. The owner & son chatted with us & kept us laughing.
Back to the resort review. Our only complaint was the loud music/drums from a wedding reception. We go to bed early because husband works in different time zone. We are in our mid thirties & my mom thought we were nuts for this being a issue. *Best wishes to the bride & groom...our complaint was with management not the party. It was very frustrating that the desk told us 3 different times it would be over by 11 & it went on until 11:20. We didn't expect them to end the reception, because of our complaints. We wanted them to know for the price we paid for our room we should be able to sleep without loud music blaring. We were told a manager would contact us & that never happened. We hoped to speak to one & offer our opinion of hosting a reception in a different location.
Grace Bay is gorgeous & we plan to return. We loved the resort, & would consider going back . The lack of concern over our noise complaint is the reason I'm giving this a 4 & not a 5

• Stayed May 2014
3 Thank Ack2198
bgovindjee, Manager at Seven Stars Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write your recent post on Trip Advisor. Your feedback is very important to us so we can continually deliver the service Seven Stars Resort is renowned for and exceed our guest’s expectations on future visits.

I am delighted that your overall experience at Seven Stars Resort was an enjoyable one but disappointed to read from your review that you were disturbed by the wedding function at the Resort. The Resort has a strict policy to end all functions by 11pm, unfortunately on this occasion the function ran over by twenty minutes. I would like to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
Your comments are helpful to us and are taken seriously to ensure no re occurrence for our future guests. I look forward to restoring your faith in Seven Stars and welcoming you back to our Resort.

Yours Respectfully