Amazing hotel experience. The hotel was beautiful, beach was amazing. Hotel staff will treat you like royalty, definetly recommend the ocean view rooms, worth the upgrade.
Laura was my wedding coordinator and had the best attitude. She made everything happen that was supposed to. She was on top of everything and made you feel like the most amazing bride ever.
We recommend using 3M taxi services for all your transportation needs. Their prices are def better than any taxi service we could find. Sheniquea is awesome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anchoring the sweeping arc of the world-famous Grace Bay Beach in the Turks & Caicos Islands, Seven Stars Resort blends island hospitality with luxurious all-suite accommodations and world-class amenities. Expansive accommodations range from junior to five-bedroom suites and feature high-end furnishings and finishes, full kitchens or kitchenettes, wrap-around balconies and over-sized marble bathrooms with soaking tubs, terry bathrobes and L’Occitane amenities. Island-inspired cuisine is served in three dining venues. Ideal for couples and families, the oceanfront palm-lined resort features a pool terrace with cabanas, tennis, complimentary water-sports, kids program, spa, fitness center, and nearby championship golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Seven Stars Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Stars Hotel Providenciales
- 7 Stars Resort
- Seven Stars Providenciales
- Seven Stars Resort & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales