We loved our stay at the Seven Stars. I agree with the reviews go with oceanfront view, request a room on 6th floor and ask for large balcony. If you come here and want to enjoy give yourself a generous budget and just order whatever drinks & food you want. Everything ordered from the deck was delicious and drinks on the beach were excellent. Sadly I gained 4lbs over ten days but it's the price to pay when eating jerk wings and key lime pie along with piña coladas daily. I used the gym & ran on the beach, had an excellent massage & pedicure at the spa. There are fun floats for use at the ocean. The salt water pool is lovely. Jedrick and Bella the manager are wonderful at the front desk and Alan at the seven resturant is very sweet and knowledgable about the food served which is gourmet and amazing. We loved coyaba (another fancy delicious place) and mr. Groupers local island food. Coco bistro was okay, we loved the lobster spring rolls and the heavenly dessert. Anyway back to seven stars loved it there. Our trip was unexpectedly extended due to tropical storm so we spent ten nights is paradise. Staff was very accommodating during our extended stay. When the island lost power they had a generator for main areas but not hotel rooms although lanterns and flashlights were in every room. Hands down this was one of the nicest places we have stayed. True dream vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anchoring the sweeping arc of the world-famous Grace Bay Beach in the Turks & Caicos Islands, Seven Stars Resort blends island hospitality with luxurious all-suite accommodations and world-class amenities. Expansive accommodations range from junior to five-bedroom suites and feature high-end furnishings and finishes, full kitchens or kitchenettes, wrap-around balconies and over-sized marble bathrooms with soaking tubs, terry bathrobes and L’Occitane amenities. Island-inspired cuisine is served in three dining venues. Ideal for couples and families, the oceanfront palm-lined resort features a pool terrace with cabanas, tennis, complimentary water-sports, kids program, spa, fitness center, and nearby championship golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Seven Stars Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Stars Hotel Providenciales
- 7 Stars Resort
- Seven Stars Providenciales
- Seven Stars Resort & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales