“Sunday Brunch was great”
Review of Breezez

Breezez
Ranked #64 of 172 Restaurants in St. Croix
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 25 December 2013

We really liked the Sunday brunch. The people were great and the food was delicious. I had the eggs and corn beef hash and it was wonderful.

Reviewed 14 November 2013 via mobile

I came here to get a quick bite to eat n she acted as if I was bothering her. I asked to change an ingredient in the plate she yelled to the cook asking if it could be done very non professional. I requested an item to be complement my food she states it already comes with what is placed in the plate to complement it. I had to tell her I didnt like it in order for her to change giving me an attitude about it. Amazing!!!!!! Poor service and I have not even eaten the food yet...

Reviewed 15 August 2013

My Husband and I go to St Croix every year and stay near to this Restaurant so we have gone there many times. The food is average and the prices high but it is close by for us. This year we had friends come to stay with us and we went to this restaurant .Being in hospitality the Manager is totally unfit to be managing a restaurant. He was arrogant, rude, belittling and completely devoid of any hospitality skills. Considering that our bill was $300.00 USD for four people one would think that our patronage would have been more appreciated. He also really does not care how he treats his guests so ,Sorry breezes keep him employed and you probably wont have a business for much longer.

1  Thank l0ve2travelsa
Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

We stopped here after a recommendation from an employee of the adjacent condo complex we were staying in, bad recommendation. The server was very nice and prompt, but it went downhill after that. My frozen banana drink was ok, we had a baked Brie & Garlic appetizer which was plated poorly and tasted even worse. Then our entrees, I had mahi mahi which wasn't much to look at and very bland, I had to bathe it in hot sauce to make it edible. My husband had a shrimp po boy sandwich which he described as a "poor" po boy, light on shrimp heavy on bread. Then the bill came, it hurt to pay so much for such poor quality of food.

Reviewed 24 February 2013

Attended happy hour and dinner there. Food was excellent. We both had a fish dish. The Dolphin with herbs and the nightly special of blackened Wahoo with shrimp in lemon hollandaise sauce. The chocolate dessert was also wonderful. Outside seating(covered) was relaxing and you could hear the ocean. Mid to upper price range, worth it!