“I had my "Jimmy Buffet" meal, and it was great.”

Cheeseburgers in Paradise
Ranked #17 of 109 Restaurants in Christiansted
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch
Reviewed 12 June 2014

No matter which tropical island I've been to, I always do a Jimmy Buffet-themed meal. This was my second trip here (1 June 2014), and I enjoyed it as much as my first (August 2012). The burger was cooked to my liking, and the huge amounts of cheese oozed off it. No cheese is too much as far as I'm concerned. The food was great.

The establishment is essentially an outdoor venue, but there's plenty of shade, so it's a relaxing place to have lunch. I had great conversation in the bar, and loved the decor. It is right on the main route as you're heading out towards Point Udall, so there's no way you can miss it. Highly recommended.

There are newer reviews for Cheeseburgers in Paradise

Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

I fell in love with Cheeseburgers when I lived here 20 years ago and am happy to report that it's still just as great as I remember! Great burgers and appetizers. Strong drinks, too!

Outdoor seating and a laid back attitude. I love it and recommend it highly!

1  Thank khaludi
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Good Burgers, slow service. Outdoors under a big tent--but quite dim. It was close to our hotel and easy to locate.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Everyone needs to stop into Cheeseburger if they are staying on the East End of the Island. It is a must. Food was good, beer was cold, what else do you need?

Reviewed 5 May 2014

This place was very relaxing and they had a pretty good menu with some good drinks. It was very reasonably priced and the waitresses were very kind and struck up a lot of conversation I cannot remember the waitresses name but she a pleasure to talk to and her son was just in the Olympics which I thought was pretty awesome!