“awesome burgers and coleslaw”

Cheeseburgers in Paradise
Ranked #16 of 112 Restaurants in Christiansted
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours
Reviewed 21 June 2014

just around the corner from Tamarind Reef and a fun mellow place. Brenda is friendly and attentive. ping pong table a plus. my kids loved the burgers and i was craving a wholesome salad.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

No matter which tropical island I've been to, I always do a Jimmy Buffet-themed meal. This was my second trip here (1 June 2014), and I enjoyed it as much as my first (August 2012). The burger was cooked to my liking, and the huge amounts of cheese oozed off it. No cheese is too much as far as I'm concerned. The food was great.

The establishment is essentially an outdoor venue, but there's plenty of shade, so it's a relaxing place to have lunch. I had great conversation in the bar, and loved the decor. It is right on the main route as you're heading out towards Point Udall, so there's no way you can miss it. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

I fell in love with Cheeseburgers when I lived here 20 years ago and am happy to report that it's still just as great as I remember! Great burgers and appetizers. Strong drinks, too!

Outdoor seating and a laid back attitude. I love it and recommend it highly!

1  Thank khaludi
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Good Burgers, slow service. Outdoors under a big tent--but quite dim. It was close to our hotel and easy to locate.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Everyone needs to stop into Cheeseburger if they are staying on the East End of the Island. It is a must. Food was good, beer was cold, what else do you need?