“Great fish!”

Ranked #18 of 109 Restaurants in Christiansted
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 September 2012

One of the first places where we ate out was No Bones. My fish was terrific -- great taste, prepared just right. No Bones is a cozy place, not too fussy or formal, just the atmosphere you expect in the islands.

1  Thank Darlene H

Reviewed 1 August 2012

Had a neighborhood bar/grille feel with great food and reasonable prices. Expected island items on the menu plus a good selection from "the states".

Reviewed 11 June 2012

Great local place...unless you're familiar with area ask directions...down from Gallows Bay Hardware or if you're driving out of town, turn left at Schooner Bay Market. Once you get there (and I suggest getting there early so theres a good chance they won't have run out of specials) you won't be disappointed. Small but comforatble dining area (with TV's on sports channels, but I would classify it as a sports bar)..bar has ample seating but fills up with locals & regulars quick. The air fills with local gossip, local politics & business. Good standard menu, with daily specials (last time there I got in a little later & missed out on the conch special of the day), but had a fantastic platter of fresh mahi-mahi, with sides. They offer steak, chicken, seafood entres, good range of sides, salads, and again, daily specials. They definitely aim to please, good & friendly service and priced right for their offerings. Full service bar (remember no draughts).

2  Thank Frank K
Reviewed 5 April 2012

Spectacular place!
Great food, great specials, awesome staff, great prices - it doesn't get much better than this!

2  Thank Beachlover4951
Reviewed 3 April 2012

We stayed ten weeks in St. Croix and No Bones was a place we visited several times. There are lots of choices on the island, so we think this place has got it going on. Chuck, the owner, makes No Bones everything that it is. He's affable, he's savvy about his business (we've seen him doing market studies at other eateries around town!), he always has time for a chat. He remembers you if you come in more than once, too. One time, we were a party of six, on the late side, and I think four or five of us ordered the Wedge Salad (the freshest ingredients here, so very tasty, couldn't do better myself......but beware, it's enough for two!). He came to the table, very apologetic, saying they'd run out of iceberg, would I mind romaine? They could easily have said they were out of the wedge, but made the effort to make me happy. And, it was delicious! That's pretty much how the service is at No Bones. The food is delicious......special prime rib night, all kinds of seafood (the mussels appetizer, I had for dinner, it was soooooo good). A good local scene, which we always appreciate when we travel.

2  Thank Judy O