We were fortunate to rent one of the 4 bedroom condos. We were traveling with our 2 teenagers and another couple. We could not have asked for a more perfect accommodations for our group. The beach sand was not as soft as I expected but that is not a fault of the resort. We drove around the entire island and I believe this is one of the best places on St. Croix. We went in an off season so everything was very quiet. The night guard, Ron, was a welcomed sight each evening. We utilized the pool/ cooking/dining facilities and made a fantastic lobster dinner. We absolutely loved our trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sugar Beach is a condominium resort on St. Croix, USVI with studio, one, two, three and four bedroom units - all directly on the beach! We welcome you to stay in your own private condo - complete with balconies, fans, central air conditioning, beautiful furnishings, and your very own kitchen. The resort also offers complementary WiFi in all condos, 2 tennis courts, hammocks and lounge chairs on the beach plus kayaks and Zayaks (glass bottom snorkel sleds). Sugar Beach is ideal for Active Travelers looking for accommodations in the middle of the action with a "home" base to come back to at the end of the day. The choices of island activities are endless - days can be filled with diving and snorkeling, kayaking, nature hiking, horseback riding, golfing, sailing, jeep tours through the rain forest and so much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Kognitiv US Corp, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sugar Beach Condo Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sugar Beach Condominiums Hotel St. Croix
- Sugar Beach Condo Resort St. Croix/Christiansted