The place was dead upon arrival.. Now we know why!!! Me & boyfriend stayed here July 2013 for 4 nights. We did NOT have warm water and were forced to take COLD showers DAILY.. Rooms are NOT CLEAN. The "buffet" consists of about 3 or 4 items. The pool sucks- no swim up bar. We were left with no electricity one night. There is NO "SPA"...not sure why the website says they have one. The view of the beach is great - too bad the hotel sucks. The rooms are COMPLETELY OVER PRICED for what you get . I am low maintenance and still thought the hotel was TERRIBLE!
Besides the hotel- we took seaborne flight to St Thomas for a day and enjoyed it. We ate dinner at The Buccaneer one night- its pricey but worth it! Also- we ate at boardwalk another night and it was ok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience St Croix's only All Inclusive! The Divi Carina Bay All Inclusive Beach Resort and Casino is a lively retreat nestled on a secluded shore in the beautiful island of St. Croix. Modern beachfront guestrooms, poolside dining, hammocks by the shore, live entertainment; your home for Family, Food and Fun …- it’s All Included! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Kognitiv US Corp, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Booking.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Divi Carina Bay All Inclusive Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Carina Bay All Inclusive Beach Hotel Christiansted
- Divi Carina Bay Hotel
- Divi Carina Bay All Inclusive Beach Resort St. Croix/Christiansted