We stayed at the Divi for 7 days, just recently. Very quite. Too quite. Been at other Divi's and more things to do. One day it rained and absolutely nothing to do . No board games around pool no cards nothing was offered. Found that the Carribean water by the beach at the resort was very seaweedy and shelly. Suppose to be 2 pools, but 1 pool is across the street and very tiny. Hot tub was empty and not working. Food was excellent along with the staff. The staff kept you entertained with their great personalities. Casino was large and clean. Pizza hut was in the parking lot. Not centralized with the resort. But great pizza and staff was terrific. Our room was very nice. A lot of the activities that were listed on the daily flyers did not happen. Entertainment at night was great but at 10:00PM resort was shut down. Will not return, but will miss the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience St Croix's only All Inclusive! The Divi Carina Bay All Inclusive Beach Resort and Casino is a lively retreat nestled on a secluded shore in the beautiful island of St. Croix. Modern beachfront guestrooms, poolside dining, hammocks by the shore, live entertainment; your home for Family, Food and Fun …- it’s All Included! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Kognitiv US Corp, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Divi Carina Bay All Inclusive Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Carina Bay All Inclusive Beach Hotel Christiansted
- Divi Carina Bay Hotel
- Divi Carina Bay All Inclusive Beach Resort St. Croix/Christiansted