I'm writing this review near the pool right now (it's pretty much the only spot you'll find a wifi connection) on our 3rd day here. From the moment we checked in I started to have my doubts, they give you these hideous bracelets that you must not lose or you'll be charged over $100. No joke. We had pizza the first night and it was hands down the best food we have here yet. The buffet has been a bust, especially the sea food one that didn't even include much seafood at all and it was terrible. No crab legs or lobster :( We left and had pizza for the 2nd time.
The service has been less then superb as this morning we waited over 15 Mins to be greeted by a waitress, today they were out of mushrooms before 9am and yesterday they were out of waffles even earlier. The drinks have been great I must say (no top shelf included though) and I'm looking forward to venturing off the resort today and hopefully we can find some great food, service, and explore this beautiful island.
We are totally regretting not staying at the Marriott in St Thomas again, it was 100 times better there, less bees too, they're everywhere here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience St Croix's only All Inclusive! The Divi Carina Bay All Inclusive Beach Resort and Casino is a lively retreat nestled on a secluded shore in the beautiful island of St. Croix. Modern beachfront guestrooms, poolside dining, hammocks by the shore, live entertainment; your home for Family, Food and Fun …- it’s All Included! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Divi Carina Bay All Inclusive Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Carina Bay All Inclusive Beach Hotel Christiansted
- Divi Carina Bay Hotel
- Divi Carina Bay All Inclusive Beach Resort St. Croix/Christiansted