Just came back from a great vacation to St. Croix. All in all, the resort itself was okay, it had the necessities, but nothing more. It is a little run down. My boyfriend and I were looking for a relaxing get-a-way and we got it! Didn't expect a 5 star resort, but it was just enough. Rooms were clean, service was relatively good, and the accommodations overall were good. Not too much to do around the island, some tours and the usual snorkeling trips. The best part of the resort was the food. It was the best I have ever had a resort! Each night there was a new themed food night! Over all a great vacation, nothing fancy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience St Croix's only All Inclusive! The Divi Carina Bay All Inclusive Beach Resort and Casino is a lively retreat nestled on a secluded shore in the beautiful island of St. Croix. Modern beachfront guestrooms, poolside dining, hammocks by the shore, live entertainment; your home for Family, Food and Fun …- it’s All Included! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Kognitiv US Corp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Divi Carina Bay All Inclusive Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Carina Bay All Inclusive Beach Hotel Christiansted
- Divi Carina Bay Hotel
- Divi Carina Bay All Inclusive Beach Resort St. Croix/Christiansted