Back for our 3rd year in a row, it was as pleasant this time as it was on our 1st and 2nd visits. The staff is always friendly, it's very easy to start a conversation with anyone who works there. Many of the staff we recognized from our previous visits, and it's always nice to see a familiar face. Wanda on the front desk is very helpful if you have any questions or concerns. The resort is not the newest but it is clean and if you have a problem in your room, they look into it immediately. When we found the bathroom sink in our room had a leak we went to the front desk to report it and before we could get back to our room there was a maintenance man working on it already! It's a laid back atmosphere, perfect to savor the island breeze and just unwind. Rent a car as it is on the east end of St. Croix and a bit of a distance from Christiansted, also you can take the snorkel equipment (if you're all inclusive) to one of the many other beaches on the island. Off the Divi beach you will see various species of fish, stingrays and starfish. The beach does accumulate seaweed as it is on the south side of the island with the current washing into the beach, however the staff cleans it up each day in the early morning hours before guests are up. The restaurant food is always delicious with different themes each day, and the hostess comes around at breakfast to greet everyone and make sure everything is to your liking. There's a pizza "hut" (not the restaurant chain) on property that offers cocktails, specialty pizzas and a small menu if you have the munchies. If you get hungry after the restaurants have closed the Divi Casino across the street offers food during operation hours. At the resort, there is various nighttime entertainment suitable for all ages including families with small children. Entertainment is also offered at the resorts' casino. We've never had any problems with having reservations made for us, attitude from the staff, poor housekeeping or lax service. A few families with children were there on our last visit and I didn't hear any negative remarks about anything from them. If you want to relax and enjoy "island time" this is the place. If you want to party like there's no tomorrow and be pampered, you're in the wrong place. I'm sure we'll be going back for a 4th visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience St Croix's only All Inclusive! The Divi Carina Bay All Inclusive Beach Resort and Casino is a lively retreat nestled on a secluded shore in the beautiful island of St. Croix. Modern beachfront guestrooms, poolside dining, hammocks by the shore, live entertainment; your home for Family, Food and Fun …- it’s All Included! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Kognitiv US Corp, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Divi Carina Bay All Inclusive Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Carina Bay All Inclusive Beach Hotel Christiansted
- Divi Carina Bay Hotel
- Divi Carina Bay All Inclusive Beach Resort St. Croix/Christiansted