Club Comanche(Christiansted)
Hotels.com
US$211
Travelocity
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$302/night.

Holger Danske Hotel(Christiansted)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$146
Travelocity
Hotel on the Cay(Christiansted)(Great Value!)
US$233
US$193
US$104
  • Restaurant
US$1,500
Cancelon
The Buccaneer St Croix(Christiansted)
TripAdvisor
King Christian Hotel(Christiansted)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsdeep endgreen caydisco bingobuck islandpaddle boardsst croixbar and grillshower stallbeach huthotel guestsdays nightssnorkel gearrooms are largefish tacoslaid backsea urchinsfun activities
Reviewed 28 January 2012

This trip was for business and pleasure, and I have previously stayed at the Renaissance in Carambola. I really enjoyed this hotel, everyone was very helpful (including allowing me to check in early at 10 am). My room was on par with what is on the websites, no ants or anything of that sort, it was clean and comfortable.

The A/C unit is a bit loud, but you can still hear the ocean since you are 30' away. The restaurant was decent for breakfast and affordable for St. Croix.

All in all, I actually liked Tamarind better than Carambola for it's location.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are oceanfront, but the last section of rooms I liked the best.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 January 2012

This was my first trip to the island and Tamarind Reef Hotel was perfect. It was a bit secluded; not over-crowded or touristy, which is what I wanted. The hotel staff was wonderful, especially Jerry and Mimi at the Fun Sun Hut. They helped me with snorkel gear and accessories and were able to answer any questions about St. Croix and how to get around or where to go - they're the best! The Deep End Restaurant/Bar was great - good food and fun staff! It is popular with locals so it was nice to meet new people and get ideas on island events. My room was nice with a perfect view; always clean and I could open my slider to hear the ocean outside. The only downside was the beach is very rocky so you have to swim out some to get clear water but the snorkeling is amazing! It's all good. I can't wait to come back!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Melissa I
Reviewed 31 December 2011

Stayed a couple of nights. Room was spacious but needed a makeover. Rusty fridge, noisy ceiling fan and ac unit. Patio separated from next door patio by fabric divider. Little ants (or something similar) running around night stands.

• Stayed: November 2011
3  Thank travelin411
Reviewed 13 December 2011

Had the best trip of 7 over 18 years to St Croix. Staff was the best I've EVER experienced. Room, food and service were absolutely great.
Pictures don't do it justice. It was much nicer than anticipated. 5 minutes from Christiansted.

Room Tip: Food is excellent and reasonably priced. Don't see the need for a kitchenette.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank FirebirdTA
Reviewed 22 November 2011

The hotel overall was great. My problem was the cleanliness and the service. When we reached, we checked out all the drawers and found a kid underwear in one of them. Also, when I went to the bathroom, there was a tampon in the toilet. When I called for extra pool towels, the person for guest services told me to look for a housekeeper outside to get some. Never heard that before. In other hotels, usually I call and they send someone with it. I don't think there is room service either. On a better note, love the view and the room comes with a patio. The pool is nice and there's also a beach. They gave us a card to get a free drink from the bar so I got a piña colada (virgin of course). Overall, I had a good experience.

• Stayed: November 2011