Club Comanche(Christiansted)
US$220
Hotels.com
Holger Danske Hotel(Christiansted)
US$146
Hotel on the Cay(Christiansted)(Great Value!)
US$243
US$193
US$211
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$295/night.

US$104
  • Restaurant
US$1,500
Cancelon
US$183
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsdeep endgreen caydisco bingobuck islandpaddle boardsst croixbar and grilltiki hutshower stallhotel guestsdays nightssnorkel gearrooms are largefish tacoslaid backsea urchinsfun activities
Reviewed 10 February 2014

I just came back from 8 days here, and I just cannot say enough about how wonderful Tamarind Reef is - the staff, the area, the pool...and the views of the Caribbean...it is phenomenal. Rooms are clean, comfortable - I had a kitchenette and was on the ground floor. What a view!!! Food in the Deep End Grill was delicious. Dana gives the best massages in town! All of the staff is very warm and welcoming. I had a wonderful time and so will you.

Room Tip: Rooms with lower numbers are a little bit quieter - I was in 13 and it was perfect. It was nice to be on the ground floor because you could sit on the patio.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Ann W
Reviewed 9 February 2014

We are wrapping up a 15 day vacation to Tamarind Reef Resort. We rented adjoining rooms and had plenty of space for our large family. This place is amazing! The snorkeling from the beach is first rate. We spent many hours just sitting on our patio, enjoying having the Caribbean just steps away. Everything is very well maintained. When we requested even the smallest thing, it was addressed immediately. I give Tamarind Reef Resort, my highest recommendation. We saw sea turtles, iguanas, pelicans, an octopus, squid, schools of blue tang, parrotfish, corals, pufferfish, a morey eel, crabs, damselfish, French angelfish, conch, hermit crabs, banded butterflyfish, four-spot butterflyfish, peacock flounder, and so much more here at Tamarind Reef! The beach shack staff were extremely accommodating and always went out of there way to make things perfect. My wife and I had a great kayak trip to Green Cay. Our kids loved to kayak along the marina and mangroves in search of wildlife.

Room Tip: Every room is great!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Aaron C
Reviewed 30 December 2013

My family and I just finished a week in Christiansted, St. Croix, US VI at the Tamarind Reef Resort. We had a very fine experience there. The rooms were clean, spacious and just what was required of a sun-filled, tropically warm destination. The staff were super-friendly and very helpful, even staying late into the night on the day before Christmas Eve to make sure we got checked in, accommodating our very late arrival to the resort. Great Wi-Fi available free of additional charge, nice cable program selection (Dish Network) for evening viewing before retiring, and a quite environment for sleeping.

The food at the Deep End restaurant was quite good, if a bit more expensive than I would have expected. The lap pool is not heated, so the water is quite cold, but refreshing when the hot son is shining. About the only negative are the bugs: whatever was biting was biting the heck out of us. Much worse on the beach than at the pool, but still pretty bad all around. We all came home with multiple itchy bites all over our bodies. Bring lots of bug spray repellent, which we did not.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Patrick W
Reviewed 19 December 2013

Both are awesome, the Deep end and Tamarind. Beth, Eric, Troy all of the Tamara(h)'s, Krista, I am forgetting some of them but it awesome. Buy them all a drink or 2 after their shift, they deserve it, the service is great, food is great. This was my 5th time at the Tamarind (2nd with my girlfriend) we were treated like royalty. Beth makes awesome Bloody Mary's in the morning, they all have great interpersonal communication skills they want to talk to you and hear where you are from and care what you have to say. The entertainment at night is awesome, Elena is doing a great job since she took over, Adrian plays the guitar on Tuesday's I believe, nothing better than sitting on the deck listening to some music while the wind is blowing and waves are crashing. Mimi is awesome, Barbara is awesome, I cannot remember the name of the other kid who works the shack but he is cool too. Have a beer or 2 with Beth after her shift, buy her the one or 2 beers, great people, great place.

Room Tip: We stayed in the honeymoon suite. Awesome room.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kyle G
Reviewed 9 December 2013

We didn't stay at the Tamarind, but went there to rent some snorkeling gear. Mimi (at the rental hut on the beach) was incredibly friendly and helpful and let us know that the conditions on that beach weren't ideal for snorkeling at that time, but she suggested that we rent a kayak and go across to Green Cay to snorkel there. She rented us the equipment, let us store our belongings there (since it's not recommended to leave things in your car in St. Croix), let us use her personal cell phone because ours weren't working, and even stayed late at work to wait for us to get back from kayaking (allowing us plenty of time to enjoy Green Cay)! She went above and beyond to make our last day in St. Croix amazing. Next time we go, we'll be staying there!!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple