This was the worst hotel I've evern been in, and I've done hostels around Eastern Europe. Went to St Croix for some scuba diving, but our primary hotel lost our confirmed reservations. The hotel people sent us to here as this was the only hotel with a room avaialble in the city.
We checked in and then checked out almost immediately after turning on the lights and seeing what wasn't afraid of the light.
Well, we had to wait an hour for the clerk to return from his lunch break. During which time we stopped at the dive shop for some information. According to them, the last divers to stay there were robbed.
After that, we left the city...
Yeah we left. Wish I could get that 1.5 hours of my life back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three story building in the heart of Christiansted St. Croix. Newly renovated deluxe rooms plus suite. Large conference room with video conference features. Walking distance to beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Company House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Company Hotel Christiansted
- Company House Hotel St. Croix/Christiansted