I must agree with everyone's comments about this resort! And just to piggy back off the other comments, my husband and I had the most amazing time with the staff as well!!
Shame on me as I should have written this back in July 2012 after my June stay. Life and work catches back up on you too fast when your trip is over. BUT, I must give an extra special shout out to Mitch for making my anniversary night unforgettable!!
He had told my husband and I earlier in the day that he had a special dinner planned for us and to be ready at 7:00pm for his arrival to pick us up. ;). So I'm ready and waiting for my chariot...(golf cart) to pick us up and boy oh boy did Mitch and Erickson blow me away! They had a table sitting on the beach with all the trimmings, candles and tiki torches!! It was beautiful and so private and It really made me feel so special! Yes, Mitch and Erickson... Dead on!
Needless to say with that night and the other 7 days and 6 nights, that type of service and friendliness was on point. They know how to treat people and by this...we have just finalized our reservations and we will see you all again November the 2nd.. WHOOP WHOOP!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palms at Pelican Cove sits on 7 acres of coconut palms and white sand beach, and is just 3 miles west of Christiansted. There is swimming in front of the property, and with Long Reef just a few yards off shore, excellent snorkeling (day and night) is also available. We provide complimentary snorkel gear and tours of the reef. Our freshwater pool is one of the largest on the island and is regularly used by SCUBA for introductory dive lessons. We have a tennis court and complimentary gear. There are many hiking trails on the island and we regularly make excursions with guests. There are 40 spacious rooms at the hotel, and all offer panoramic oceanfront views from expansive terraces. All rooms are air conditioned, and are equipped with a small refrigerator and coffee maker. The Palms Restaurant is located on property and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Mahogany Bar is located beachside, serves up wonderful beverages, and has a late night bar menu. The front desk is open 24/7 and security is provided around the clock. Wireless internet access is complimentary. The Palms won the 2010 Best Beach Resort and Best Hotel on St. Croix as voted by readers of the Virgin Islands Daily News. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Palms at Pelican Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palms At Pelican Cove Hotel Christiansted
- Palms At Pelican Cove Christiansted
- Palms Pelican Cove
- Palms At Pelican Cove Hotel
- The Palms At Pelican Cove St. Croix/Christiansted